Windows 10: How do I get rid of the top bar?

Discus and support How do I get rid of the top bar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I figured this would be hard to explain, so I made a screenshot:[ATTACH] I don't know how this got there- I messed around with the settings and tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HappyIsaac, May 19, 2019.

1. How do I get rid of the top bar?

I figured this would be hard to explain, so I made a screenshot: How do I get rid of the top bar? 4e13a3f7-de80-4f33-863a-ad4131733dc2?upload=true.png

I don't know how this got there- I messed around with the settings and tried everything, but I couldn't seem to fix this. If anyone knows how to fix this, please reply.

:)

HappyIsaac, May 19, 2019

2. how to get rid of favorites bar on top

I cannot get rid of the favorites bar on top. I have turned it off, restarted, and its still there.

Moved from: Surface Pro 3 / Display and screen

preciouspane, May 19, 2019
  3. Composer Win User
    Bar near Top of page?

Near the Top of the page is a Bar that contains most of the Sites I visit regularly!

However one site in particular I use most (My Internet Service provider email account) only shows in the Downloads list but won't stay put after reboot/power off, after I had previously dragged and dropped it, to that Top Bar?

Thanks

Composer, May 19, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

How do I get rid of the top bar?

search bar at the top of my screen

Hi Kathy

Do you have a web search bar stick to the top of your Desktop, that stays on top of everything?

If so it is one of 2 search bars, the usual culprit is Web Bar, but that may lao be a Google search bar . .

Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager

Scroll down to find Wb. exe - on the right it should say Web Bar in the Description - if you don't find that also look for a google bar

Right click that and choose 'End Task'

Does that get rid of this annoyance?

If so, go to Control Panel - Programs and Features

Scroll to the bottom of the list of installed Apps, then find and Uninstall Web Bar

DaveM121, May 19, 2019
Thema:

How do I get rid of the top bar?

1. How do I get rid of the top bar? - Similar Threads - rid top bar

2. Why is there a DePaul University Banner at the Top of my Search Bar? How do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there a DePaul University Banner at the Top of my Search Bar? How do I get rid of it?: There is now a Banner at the top of my search bar menu box for DePaul University. The box has also been reconfigured and changed as well including a change of font and arrangement of items. How do I get rid of this banner and get my search menu box back to its original state?...
  3. How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?: Hello, how do I remove this image in the search bar that appeared recently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-image-in-the-search-bar/ed3d1ef7-6055-4700-9270-63ceca263618
  4. How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?: Hello, how do I remove this image in the search bar that appeared recently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-image-in-the-search-bar/ed3d1ef7-6055-4700-9270-63ceca263618
  5. How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. I have this black search bar on top of my screen. How do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have this black search bar on top of my screen. How do I get rid of it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlwaysAdam569 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eg603x/i_have_this_black_search_bar_on_top_of_my_screen/
  7. How do I get rid of Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get rid of Game Bar?: How can it be removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-game-bar/1ac3615a-ce4f-4f3d-8de2-08f86a078cf2"
  8. How do I get rid of a web tool bar

How do I get rid of a web tool bar: I just got this toolbar after a software update and want to get rid of it but don't know how. I cannot find a 'web browser' anything when I search it when I go to 'uninstall apps'. The bar has no informational section I can press to search for a name either. Can someone tell...
  9. Search Bar At Top of Desktop How Do i get rid of?

Search Bar At Top of Desktop How Do i get rid of?: Ok this is really annoying. I restarted my computer twice. Even when tabs arent open it does this and I dont know how it happened but I want it gone and I cannot find any damn thing that tells me how to remove. Right clicking, dragging, etc. all tried that. How the hell do i...
  10. how to get rid of favorites bar on top

how to get rid of favorites bar on top: I cannot get rid of the favorites bar on top. I have turned it off, restarted, and its still there. Moved from: Surface Pro 3 / Display and screen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove couldnt couldnt connect to your dveice toolbar

2. get rid of advertising bar at top of webpage

3. get rid of windows on top bar

4. get rid of the top bar,
  5. how do i get rid of the info bar