Windows 10: How do I get rid of the two custom languages? There's no delete button, and pressing Del on...

Discus and support How do I get rid of the two custom languages? There's no delete button, and pressing Del on... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Far-Sea2377 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Far-Sea2377, Oct 19, 2020.

1. How do I get rid of the two custom languages? There's no delete button, and pressing Del on...

/u/Far-Sea2377, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 19, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Deleting Hiberfil & Pagefile

You would have to move your Page File to a different drive to get rid of that file, however you can make is smaller by adjusting the size in Windows.

To get rid of Hyberfile.sys you need to disable hibernation by doing the following:

• Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
    • In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
    • When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    • At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate off, and then press ENTER.
    • Type exit and then press ENTER to close the Command Prompt window
    Then you can delete the hyberfile.sys file.

newtekie1, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Joan Pin Win User

How do I get rid of the two custom languages? There's no delete button, and pressing Del on...

Can't delete the folder

Hi Yasas,

One of the possible reasons why you're getting this concern is due to appropriate permission on your file or folder. We suggest to use the Command Prompt in deleting your files. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Type cmd on your search bar and press Enter to open
      Command Prompt.
    • In the Command Prompt, enter del and location of the folder or file you want to delete and press
      Enter.
    For example: del c:\users\JohnDoe\Desktop\text.txt

Let us know how it goes.

Joan Pin, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

How do I get rid of the two custom languages? There's no delete button, and pressing Del on...

1. How do I get rid of the two custom languages? There's no delete button, and pressing Del on... - Similar Threads - rid custom languages

2. How do I get rid of a language?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of a language?: And how do I add an image here? I cant copy/paste? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-a-language/a8fed72e-0fa4-479d-b55a-64509fc0f12f
  3. How do I get rid of a language?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of a language?: And how do I add an image here? I cant copy/paste? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-a-language/a8fed72e-0fa4-479d-b55a-64509fc0f12f
  4. How do i delete these languages?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i delete these languages?: How Do i delete these? [ATTACH]I need to free up space and the most useless apps don't let me uninstall them so i want to delete theses. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-these-languages/ce3bebd1-b634-4732-9462-68e844e41388
  5. How do I get rid of the custom languages?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the custom languages?: [ATTACH] How do I get rid of the custom languages? I tried pressing delete on them but it didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-custom-languages/e40741fc-2dab-4f26-8123-7ed7a4b7f105
  6. How do I permanently get rid of the German Language Pack?

How do I permanently get rid of the German Language Pack?: I have posted similar question before, but I have never gotten a definitive answer to this question. I NEED HELP! Situation: I am running Windows 10 professional / 1809 on a custom built desktop machine. A while back I installed the Microsoft German Language Pack on this...
  7. How do I get rid of two "phantom" network shares?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get rid of two "phantom" network shares?: Tricky one for me, hope you can help. I created three network shares all pointing to the USB HDD "NAS" coming off my router. Only ONE is actually mapped but all three are accessible via drilling down under Network. I want to delete two of them, except the actual mapped drive...
  8. How do I get rid of two "phantom" network shares?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get rid of two "phantom" network shares?: Tricky one for me, hope you can help. I created three network shares all pointing to the USB HDD coming off my router. Only ONE is actually mapped but all three are accessible via drilling down under Network. I want to delete two of them, except the actual mapped drive with...
  9. How to get rid of unwanted languages

How to get rid of unwanted languages: For some reason the keyboard also has the american language installed even though i haven't installed it. <----- The one on the end but I only have English(UK) installed basically, how to get rid of this? Thanks...
  10. How do I get Windows to spell check two languages?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get Windows to spell check two languages?: Tried it, still doesn't work.