Windows 10: How do I get rid of the white box at the bottom right of my task bar?

Discus and support How do I get rid of the white box at the bottom right of my task bar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All it does is basically be a search bar for my files in my computer. It randomly popped up after a windows update and I could not remove it from all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VennTeaCoffee, Oct 6, 2021.

1. How do I get rid of the white box at the bottom right of my task bar?

All it does is basically be a search bar for my files in my computer. It randomly popped up after a windows update and I could not remove it from all the ways that I have tried.How do I remove it?

:)

VennTeaCoffee, Oct 6, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Oct 6, 2021
  3. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Oct 6, 2021
  4. How do I get rid of the white box at the bottom right of my task bar?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

How do I get rid of the white box at the bottom right of my task bar?

1. How do I get rid of the white box at the bottom right of my task bar? - Similar Threads - rid white box

2. How do I get rid of this black bar at the bottom of my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of this black bar at the bottom of my screen?: I have checked aspect ratios, deleting the app that it happened on Lunar Client, and switching fullscreen on and back off again, but for some reason it wont go away? Can anyone help me with this?...
  3. white box on the bottom right of my screen .

white box on the bottom right of my screen .: hi , i cant seem to get rid of this white box on the bottom right of my screen . ive tried restarting my computer but it doesnt work . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-on-the-bottom-right-of-my-screen/da16afd0-2566-49b4-b361-a43a1e3e77fb
  4. white box on the bottom right of my screen .

in Windows 10 Customization
    white box on the bottom right of my screen .: hi , i cant seem to get rid of this white box on the bottom right of my screen . ive tried restarting my computer but it doesnt work . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-on-the-bottom-right-of-my-screen/da16afd0-2566-49b4-b361-a43a1e3e77fb
  5. white box on the bottom right of my screen .

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. How do I get rid of the white box on my desktop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get rid of the white box on my desktop?: Please don't answer with something like: open the redirect app in the autorun file and bootstrap the digibundle, reboot in Safe mode and reinstall win 10I have know idea what any of that computer mumbo jumbo means, I just want the white box gone.Thanks for your help...
  7. How do I get rid of the white box on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the white box on my desktop?: Please don't answer with something like: open the redirect app in the autorun file and bootstrap the digibundle, reboot in Safe mode and reinstall win 10I have know idea what any of that computer mumbo jumbo means, I just want the white box gone.Thanks for your help...
  8. How do I get rid of the white box on my desktop?

9. How can I get rid off this white box on the bottom right corner of my screen?

How can I get rid off this white box on the bottom right corner of my screen?: How can I get rid off this white box on the bottom right corner of my screen? It appears from time to time, always on top of other open windows/ apps. Can't left or right click on it....
  10. White box in task bar

White box in task bar: Hi, I've this problem since a while so I don't remember what caused it. When I click on the speaker/battery/date/time icons a white box appears around the first 'clickable' icon, as if I pressed tab (see screenshots). This only occurs on the right part of the task bar (for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 white box in lower right corner

2. how to remove white box right bottom side of laptop