Windows 10: How do I get rid of the white box on my desktop?

Discus and support How do I get rid of the white box on my desktop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please don't answer with something like: open the redirect app in the autorun file and bootstrap the digibundle, reboot in Safe mode and reinstall win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Robin_CR, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Robin_CR Win User

How do I get rid of the white box on my desktop?

Please don't answer with something like: open the redirect app in the autorun file and bootstrap the digibundle, reboot in Safe mode and reinstall win 10I have know idea what any of that computer mumbo jumbo means, I just want the white box gone.Thanks for your help

:)

Robin_CR, Oct 13, 2021
  2. elbmek Win User

Desktop Icons - White Box

a little white box has appeared on my desktop in my icons. When I click on an icon the box ticks but I have to tick again to open the link. Its a minor annoyance, but how do I get rid? I think it might have been something to do with winaerotweak but unsure.
    How do I get rid of the white box on my desktop? [​IMG]

elbmek, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 13, 2021
  4. How do I get rid of the white box on my desktop?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

How do I get rid of the white box on my desktop?

1. How do I get rid of the white box on my desktop? - Similar Threads - rid white box

2. How can I get rid of this white box with blurred background?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of this white box with blurred background?: After logging in I am met with this screen. All other monitors are black and I am unable to open anything above this screen. I have already attempted to end the task with task manager but I am unable to access task manager due to it being under this overlay.Please ignore the...
  3. How can I get rid of this white box with blurred background?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of this white box with blurred background?: After logging in I am met with this screen. All other monitors are black and I am unable to open anything above this screen. I have already attempted to end the task with task manager but I am unable to access task manager due to it being under this overlay.Please ignore the...
  4. How do I get rid of this black box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this black box: i was trying to test my pc by pressing every button on my keyboard and afterwards a small black box appeared on the bottom right of my screen and will only appear when in a game...
  5. How do I get rid of this black box

How do I get rid of this black box: i was trying to test my pc by pressing every button on my keyboard and afterwards a small black box appeared on the bottom right of my screen and will only appear when in a game...
  6. How do I get rid of the white box on my desktop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get rid of the white box on my desktop?: Please don't answer with something like: open the redirect app in the autorun file and bootstrap the digibundle, reboot in Safe mode and reinstall win 10I have know idea what any of that computer mumbo jumbo means, I just want the white box gone.Thanks for your help...
  7. How do I get rid of the white box on my desktop?

How do I get rid of the white box on my desktop?: Please don't answer with something like: open the redirect app in the autorun file and bootstrap the digibundle, reboot in Safe mode and reinstall win 10I have know idea what any of that computer mumbo jumbo means, I just want the white box gone.Thanks for your help...
  8. How do I get rid of the white box at the bottom right of my task bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the white box at the bottom right of my task bar?: All it does is basically be a search bar for my files in my computer. It randomly popped up after a windows update and I could not remove it from all the ways that I have tried.How do I remove it?...
  9. How do I get rid of this white line when I move an item on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of this white line when I move an item on my desktop?: I'm not sure how to rid of the white line when I move files. The white line is around the middle of the image. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-white-line-when-i-move-an/4d7cae33-778d-469f-9db3-477341c76747
  10. White box in my Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White box in my Desktop: I have restarted my pc lots of times but there is a white box appearing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-in-my-desktop/5fb85d55-efe8-4921-acc5-f2cc3d017f95