Windows 10: How do I get rid of the window pane on the right side of the screen?

Discus and support How do I get rid of the window pane on the right side of the screen? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Whenever I open My Documents folder and then open a document or picture or video, there is always a pane on the right side of the screen with a large... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by therealsimpsons, Nov 7, 2019.

1. How do I get rid of the window pane on the right side of the screen?

Whenever I open My Documents folder and then open a document or picture or video, there is always a pane on the right side of the screen with a large thumbnail of whatever I have opened. How do I get rid of that pane?

Thank you.

Windows 10 Home
    Version 1903

:)

therealsimpsons, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Wile E Win User

Windows 8 Gets "Overwhelmingly Negative" Response from Vendors, Expectations Plummet

I thought of another way I would use Windows 8 with the start screen. Allow me to get rid of the tiles, and use tiny icons and a list or details view like explorer, but with folder nesting like in the left hand pane of explorer.

Essentially, a full screen classic Start Menu. That sounds like a decent compromise.

Wile E, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Eclassbud Win User
    Video in the preview pane

Aileen,

Thank you so much for your reply.

What I really need to know is how get the video to play in the preview pane. Prior to Windows 10, this worked wonderfully and was an asset. Now, it requires making changes to the Windows registry - not recommended due to the enormous amount of issues with
    Windows 10.

Any other suggestions?

Eclassbud, Nov 7, 2019
  4. How do I get rid of the window pane on the right side of the screen?

Notification pane on right side of screen that slides in

HOW DO I GET RID OF IT???? I said NO to all notifications but the stupid empty BLACK pane slides onto my screen like a lurking annoyance!

KATHRYNKARIOTIS, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

How do I get rid of the window pane on the right side of the screen?

1. How do I get rid of the window pane on the right side of the screen? - Similar Threads - rid window pane

2. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/38xu0w453hy31.png?width=315&format=png&auto=webp&s=95413fc223b9cf0dd50763f721c5cb831c00315d I've had this in my start menu for a while, not sure what it is... I got it when I installed 1093 I believe and it's still here after installing...
  3. How do I get all the open tabs to be on the right side of the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get all the open tabs to be on the right side of the taskbar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aangsbison [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dom9qh/how_do_i_get_all_the_open_tabs_to_be_on_the_right/
  4. how do i get rid of suprimo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i get rid of suprimo: how do I get rid of suprimo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-suprimo/298d68ea-c23f-4821-a1af-b035af95f63b
  5. how do i get rid of these apps on my screen???

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i get rid of these apps on my screen???: [ATTACH]how the heck do I get these apps of my screen without deleting them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-these-apps-on-my-screen/c0873c00-2298-4e01-87a4-067886410d98
  6. How do i get rid of error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i get rid of error: I am having errors of my access administrative settings I isolated error on firewall still only some errors is my system hijacked I still have same labtop error window 32 /...
  7. watchtvnow.co how do i get rid of

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    watchtvnow.co how do i get rid of: how do i get rid of watchtvnow.co windows/pop ups ???????? i have Norton security that might clash with MS Defender...
  8. How do I get rid of OSRSS?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get rid of OSRSS?: So, now that my computer has restarted twice, dumping things that I was working on and taking hours (not to mention a bunch of blood-pressure meds) to reconstruct, I am trying to remove Windows 10 Update Facilitation Service, aka OSRSS. It won't respond to a netstop command,...
  9. How do i get rid of the blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i get rid of the blue screen?: once in 24h smth like that my laptop hp notebook ay-002nq its crushing the blue screen which says : " stop code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED " " What failed bcmwl63a.sys" 74336
  10. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get rid of this?: Starting today, this shows up when I navigate throughout folders: [img] I really don't want, or need, to see this in every folder I go. Can anyone help me get rid of this toolbar? 89156