Windows 10: how do i get rid of these apps on my screen???

Discus and support how do i get rid of these apps on my screen??? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]how the heck do I get these apps of my screen without deleting them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gavinuwu, Jul 17, 2019.

1. gavinuwu Win User

how do i get rid of these apps on my screen???

how do i get rid of these apps on my screen??? 4bd9a0c7-a0ea-4356-b4c3-674b08a40613?upload=true.png how the heck do I get these apps of my screen without deleting them

:)

gavinuwu, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 17, 2019
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. how do i get rid of these apps on my screen??? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1. how do i get rid of these apps on my screen??? - Similar Threads - rid apps screen

2. How do i get rid of this line on my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of this line on my screen?: I'm not sure if the image has uploaded but there is a thin white line going across my screen and I'm not sure how to get rid of it. I've restarted my laptop and I haven't even touched it for the past couple of weeks....
  3. How do i get rid of this line on my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get rid of this line on my screen?: I'm not sure if the image has uploaded but there is a thin white line going across my screen and I'm not sure how to get rid of it. I've restarted my laptop and I haven't even touched it for the past couple of weeks....
  4. How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?: How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen? Why is there only old data replies on this? How did I get this on my PC? Last time I said okay, I had a M.Soft Update Virus Called AppVLP.exc Publisher that dismantled my Excel CSV capability and it was a nightmare!...
  5. How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?: How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen? Why is there only old data replies on this? How did I get this on my PC? Last time I said okay, I had a M.Soft Update Virus Called AppVLP.exc Publisher that dismantled my Excel CSV capability and it was a nightmare!...
  6. How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?

7. How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?

How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?: I just got my first PC, and there is a black box in the center of my screen called "APP Center". I cannot interact with it in any way and it just sits there, blocking my view. How do I get rid of it?...
  8. How do I get rid of this screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this screen?: I got this screen yesterday. It’s not a monitor problem, I checked it. I can’t open task manager. I’ve read this could be a windows 11 issue. Via usb stick I tried to delete the latest windows update but it fails. What can I do? I can still do something in power shell, maybe...
  9. How do I get rid of this screen?

How do I get rid of this screen?: I got this screen yesterday. It’s not a monitor problem, I checked it. I can’t open task manager. I’ve read this could be a windows 11 issue. Via usb stick I tried to delete the latest windows update but it fails. What can I do? I can still do something in power shell, maybe...
  10. How do I get rid of this on my screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this on my screen.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mememanstonks_69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggopek/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_on_my_screen/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of applications on windows screen

2. how do I get rid of the small duplicate screen top left

3. how do i get rid of these apps

4. how do i get rid of the app screen