Windows 10: how do i get rid of these?

Discus and support how do i get rid of these? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/CIoverload [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i55s30/how_do_i_get_rid_of_these/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CIoverload, Aug 6, 2020.

1. how do i get rid of these?

/u/CIoverload, Aug 6, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

How do i get rid of extra column in Folders

Change the view from Details to List

how do i get rid of these? [​IMG]

Edwin, Aug 6, 2020
  3. essenbe Win User
    New Feature: How do I get Rid of It?

@Sheltieuk Try this. In the chat window that opens, click the cog wheel at the top of the window. Turn Compact friends list & chat view off.

essenbe, Aug 6, 2020
  4. lbeck Win User

how do i get rid of these?

How do I get rid of "Location not available" nag?

After a long hiatus I'm working on this again. The problem hasn't kept me from using my laptop. It's only annoying.

I have found that if I move the "missing" folder to "E" and then change the drive letter to "D" the nag goes away. But then if I either delete the folder or change the drive letter back to "E" the nag returns. Note the very small size of the "desktop" file at the bottom of the tree (282 bytes).

I need my data drive to stay as E. So I'm considering:

1. making a small partition on one of the drives and naming the partition "D"
    2. moving the small folder as the only occupant of the D drive
    I think this'll work but I prefer to reserve D for my external optical drive and it seems like a backwards way of doing things. Any further suggestions on how to get rid of the nag?

lbeck, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

how do i get rid of these?

1. how do i get rid of these? - Similar Threads - rid

2. How to get rid of the Caps Lock ON/OFF visual display [WINDOWS 11; HP]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of the Caps Lock ON/OFF visual display [WINDOWS 11; HP]: Hi all,All of a sudden this annoying box has turned on and for some reason please see attached images below. Not sure what's caused it, for the life of me I can't seem to find out how to turn this back off. First time I've encountered this, tried results from other pages on...
  3. How to get rid of the Caps Lock ON/OFF visual display [WINDOWS 11; HP]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of the Caps Lock ON/OFF visual display [WINDOWS 11; HP]: Hi all,All of a sudden this annoying box has turned on and for some reason please see attached images below. Not sure what's caused it, for the life of me I can't seem to find out how to turn this back off. First time I've encountered this, tried results from other pages on...
  4. Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts: Hate itHate itHate it Hate itGet it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/absolutely-hate-copilot-get-rid-of-it-how-annoying/6117a87f-eafb-481d-a58e-2cb5f8808187
  5. Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts

Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts: Hate itHate itHate it Hate itGet it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/absolutely-hate-copilot-get-rid-of-it-how-annoying/6117a87f-eafb-481d-a58e-2cb5f8808187
  6. How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...: For a couple of days now I have been experiencing rough ping spikes while gaming and video streaming. It happens between consistent intervals, usually around every 8-15 seconds. It will jump up to 200 or even 300 and then back down. I have tried many solutions but nothing has...
  7. How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...

How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...: For a couple of days now I have been experiencing rough ping spikes while gaming and video streaming. It happens between consistent intervals, usually around every 8-15 seconds. It will jump up to 200 or even 300 and then back down. I have tried many solutions but nothing has...
  8. How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?: Two "up" and "down" grey arrows appeared recently in my taskbar - this has never happened before.They are the arrows that would appear if I had more items open than would fit in the taskbar, but this isn't the case - if I used the arrows to scroll up or down, the rest of the...
  9. How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?

How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?: Two "up" and "down" grey arrows appeared recently in my taskbar - this has never happened before.They are the arrows that would appear if I had more items open than would fit in the taskbar, but this isn't the case - if I used the arrows to scroll up or down, the rest of the...
  10. How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization