Windows 10: How do I get rid of this **** app? The **** family settings basically mean my sons laptop...

Discus and support How do I get rid of this **** app? The **** family settings basically mean my sons laptop... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I want to get rid of all the Microsoft family settings, it makes my sons laptop pointless.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Sam Harradine1, Apr 24, 2023.

1. How do I get rid of this **** app? The **** family settings basically mean my sons laptop...

I want to get rid of all the Microsoft family settings, it makes my sons laptop pointless.

:)

Sam Harradine1, Apr 24, 2023
  2. joeninet Win User

Family Settings - Unable to download apps & Games

My Family account has already been set up (www.windowsphone.com/family) and he is listed as a Family Member and I have allowed that he can access 'free & paid apps'.

My Son is still unable to download apps.

The wiki is not useful as all the steps were completed prior to me posting the question.

joeninet, Apr 24, 2023
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    W10 wiped my son's laptop

Hi Debbie,

It is possible that your son is unable to open his laptop while updating due to a corrupted or incomplete installation. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is your son, getting an error message when he tried to turn on his laptop?
    • When he tried to open his laptop, are you able to check if the power light stays on?
    • Are you seeing black screen/blank screen when you tried to turn on his laptop?
    • What troubleshooting steps has your son done so far to resolve it?

Meanwhile, if you're seeing a blank screen/black screen, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which best describes your issue.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 24, 2023
  4. Rose Cal Win User

How do I get rid of this **** app? The **** family settings basically mean my sons laptop...

Family Safety issues

Hi,

Configuration settings may be the possible cause why you're experiencing issues with Family when searching for the device. To assist you better, we'd like to clarify few things:

• When you mention 2 devices on your sons account, do you want to use two devices but using one account?
    • Could you provide us a screen shot of family list devices?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check and follow the steps in this articles below on how to set up your Family:

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 24, 2023
Thema:

How do I get rid of this **** app? The **** family settings basically mean my sons laptop...

1. How do I get rid of this **** app? The **** family settings basically mean my sons laptop... - Similar Threads - rid **** app

2. How do I get rid of this **** app? The **** family settings basically mean my sons laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this **** app? The **** family settings basically mean my sons laptop...: I want to get rid of all the Microsoft family settings, it makes my sons laptop pointless. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-app-the-family-settings/e57372b2-0670-430d-8357-9ddbee7efdaa
  3. How do I get rid of this **** app? The **** family settings basically mean my sons laptop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of this **** app? The **** family settings basically mean my sons laptop...: I want to get rid of all the Microsoft family settings, it makes my sons laptop pointless. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-app-the-family-settings/e57372b2-0670-430d-8357-9ddbee7efdaa
  4. How do I accept my son's family request?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I accept my son's family request?: The trace id is jGBbEncmYkuF4Tnz.3.1.So basically,I can't accept my son's request when he wants to open the Xbox app on his computer, in the family resources, I already removed him from the family group, and it still happens, I don't receive the e-mail. It says:"Something...
  5. How do I accept my son's family request?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I accept my son's family request?: The trace id is jGBbEncmYkuF4Tnz.3.1.So basically,I can't accept my son's request when he wants to open the Xbox app on his computer, in the family resources, I already removed him from the family group, and it still happens, I don't receive the e-mail. It says:"Something...
  6. How do I accept my son's family request?

7. So...wtf are these icons on my games/apps? What do they mean? How do I get rid of them?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So...wtf are these icons on my games/apps? What do they mean? How do I get rid of them?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/YourDailyModerator [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kymtcu/sowtf_are_these_icons_on_my_gamesapps_what_do/
  8. How do I fix this? Is there a setting to get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this? Is there a setting to get rid of it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EmuMania [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gq011e/how_do_i_fix_this_is_there_a_setting_to_get_rid/
  9. What do these errors mean - and how do I get rid of them?

What do these errors mean - and how do I get rid of them?: What do these errors mean - and how do I get rid of them? [img] 137958
  10. how do i get rid of these apps on my screen???

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i get rid of these apps on my screen???: [ATTACH]how the heck do I get these apps of my screen without deleting them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-these-apps-on-my-screen/c0873c00-2298-4e01-87a4-067886410d98