Windows 10: How do I get rid of this at the top of my screen, it gets in the way a lot

Discus and support How do I get rid of this at the top of my screen, it gets in the way a lot in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpelliCupBitch [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SpelliCupBitch, Jan 25, 2020.

1. How do I get rid of this at the top of my screen, it gets in the way a lot

/u/SpelliCupBitch, Jan 25, 2020
  2. lindalouk Win User

Chrome---lots of white space at top of screen

Not exactly sure how to word this. When I go to Chrome, this is what I see, from top to bottom:

1. Tabs at very top.
    2. Address bar.
    3. Below address bar, huge amount of white space, then a line.
    4. Content.
    The huge white space takes up precious screen space. I want to get rid of it. At one point, Chrome/Google had some stuff there, which I deleted. But I cannot find a way to remove the white space. This wasn't there when I was running Windows 7 two weeks ago.
    Now I am running Windows 10.

Thanks.

lindalouk, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Bar on top of screen

I don't really know what happened but there is this bar on top of my screen that won't go away. It's like a shortcut for a bowser, but theres no way for me to get rid of it. I was wondering if there's a way to get rid of it?

Deana_Moore.98Mo, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

How do I get rid of this at the top of my screen, it gets in the way a lot

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

How do I get rid of this at the top of my screen, it gets in the way a lot

1. How do I get rid of this at the top of my screen, it gets in the way a lot - Similar Threads - rid top screen

2. How do i get rid of this line on my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of this line on my screen?: I'm not sure if the image has uploaded but there is a thin white line going across my screen and I'm not sure how to get rid of it. I've restarted my laptop and I haven't even touched it for the past couple of weeks....
  3. How do i get rid of this line on my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get rid of this line on my screen?: I'm not sure if the image has uploaded but there is a thin white line going across my screen and I'm not sure how to get rid of it. I've restarted my laptop and I haven't even touched it for the past couple of weeks....
  4. How do I get rid of this screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this screen?: I got this screen yesterday. It’s not a monitor problem, I checked it. I can’t open task manager. I’ve read this could be a windows 11 issue. Via usb stick I tried to delete the latest windows update but it fails. What can I do? I can still do something in power shell, maybe...
  5. How do I get rid of this screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of this screen?: I got this screen yesterday. It’s not a monitor problem, I checked it. I can’t open task manager. I’ve read this could be a windows 11 issue. Via usb stick I tried to delete the latest windows update but it fails. What can I do? I can still do something in power shell, maybe...
  6. How do I get rid of this on my screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this on my screen.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mememanstonks_69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggopek/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_on_my_screen/
  7. how do i get rid of these apps on my screen???

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i get rid of these apps on my screen???: [ATTACH]how the heck do I get these apps of my screen without deleting them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-these-apps-on-my-screen/c0873c00-2298-4e01-87a4-067886410d98
  8. How do i get rid of the media controller at the top left of the screen.

How do i get rid of the media controller at the top left of the screen.: The highlighted red part on the top left of the screen. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-media-controller-at-the/d88d45ee-7f0a-476a-9b3c-f48c547d56aa
  9. How do I get rid of the top bar?

How do I get rid of the top bar?: I figured this would be hard to explain, so I made a screenshot:[ATTACH] I don't know how this got there- I messed around with the settings and tried everything, but I couldn't seem to fix this. If anyone knows how to fix this, please reply....
  10. Inter net explorer is at the top of my screen how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Inter net explorer is at the top of my screen how do I get rid of it?: The internet explorer is at the top of my screen and I do not want it there... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inter-net-explorer-is-at-the-top-of-my-screen-how/21d21535-53f8-428d-8ef1-9a08e47012b7