Windows 10: how do I get rid of this glitch, the volume number is stuck on the screen permantly

Discus and support how do I get rid of this glitch, the volume number is stuck on the screen permantly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; this is what I mean.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by candiedseal1234, Dec 5, 2022.

1. how do I get rid of this glitch, the volume number is stuck on the screen permantly

this is what I mean.

:)

candiedseal1234, Dec 5, 2022

2. Mic Volume Slider Stuck on Screen

So I just set up my recording stuff for the first time on my new build. As soon as I turn the mixer on, this volume slider pops up in the way of everything and I can't figure out how to get rid of it. When I turn the mixer off, it disappears. I've checked Sound settings inside and out, and I'm not sure where else to look.

how do I get rid of this glitch, the volume number is stuck on the screen permantly [​IMG]

Windows 10 Pro 19042.746

siderbright, Dec 5, 2022
  3. Joseph610 Win User
    Volume Glitch

This occurred after I installed a windows update that was ahead of my computer (I downloaded of the catalog and updated it). My computer still believes (OS number) that it is in another OS than the one I updated it too. Would this be the reason why it
    happened? (The troubleshoot didn't fix anything. The glitch is when I hit volume up or down, it would mute or unmute it, not turn off. The screen would show it being muted/unmuted).

Joseph610, Dec 5, 2022
  4. how do I get rid of this glitch, the volume number is stuck on the screen permantly

Volume for single Application is stuck at 10% of Device volume

Hey all,
    First time poster. Be gentle how do I get rid of this glitch, the volume number is stuck on the screen permantly :)
    I have a problem with the slider for a specific application in Windows 10. It is always stuck at 10% of whatever the Device volume is set to.
    Example: If I set the Device volume to 30%, the specific Application will be stuck at 3%. When I say stuck, I mean, the slider always snaps back to that 3% (or whatever is 10% of Device volume).
    I have completely uninstalled and reinstall drivers, as well as hunted high and low for any reference to something similar.
    I have worked in IT for a number of years and never seen such an issue. I can sort of bypass the issue by using loudness levelling, but this is not ideal.
    The system is using Republic of Gamers Realtek High Definition Audio.
    No other application on the system has a similar problem, only this one. Which is: client_noenc.exe, otherwise known as Ultima Online. This is an old application, used on a free server. I should mention that I originally never had this problem, nor has anyone that I play with experienced the issue on any version of windows.

The first image shows the Device volume at 30% with Ultima Online stuck at 3%
    The second image shows the Device volume at 100% with Ultima Online stuck at 10%

how do I get rid of this glitch, the volume number is stuck on the screen permantly [​IMG]

Thanks for any help, suggestions or insight in to this really frustrating problem how do I get rid of this glitch, the volume number is stuck on the screen permantly :)

JimmyTheHand, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

how do I get rid of this glitch, the volume number is stuck on the screen permantly

1. how do I get rid of this glitch, the volume number is stuck on the screen permantly - Similar Threads - rid glitch volume

2. I’m stuck on choose an option screen, how do i get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m stuck on choose an option screen, how do i get rid of it?: I tried everything, i searched tutorials, checked Windows support, looked at different forums but nothing help. None of the solutions listed worked. I tried the command bar commands, tried resetting my PC as a whole, tried removing recent updates but to no avail...
  3. How do I get rid of the yellow number on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the yellow number on my screen: I recently changed my monitors refresh rate and it put a yellow number in the top right corner of my screen. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-yellow-number-on-my-screen/9519cc15-aca6-4b0d-bf60-54200480b068
  4. How do I get rid of the yellow number on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the yellow number on my screen: I recently changed my monitors refresh rate and it put a yellow number in the top right corner of my screen. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-yellow-number-on-my-screen/9519cc15-aca6-4b0d-bf60-54200480b068
  5. I don’t know how to get rid of this number on the screen:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know how to get rid of this number on the screen:: Sometimes the number goes into 16 or 4 like it always changes and I really don’t know how to get rid of it because I’m kind of new to the system...
  6. I don’t know how to get rid of this number on the screen:

I don’t know how to get rid of this number on the screen:: Sometimes the number goes into 16 or 4 like it always changes and I really don’t know how to get rid of it because I’m kind of new to the system...
  7. I don’t know how to get rid of this number on the screen:

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. how do I get rid of this glitch, the volume number is stuck on the screen permantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get rid of this glitch, the volume number is stuck on the screen permantly: this is what I mean. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-glitch-the-volume-number/2e261634-a223-48ba-a242-ffe544a8740b
  9. How do I get rid of this screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this screen?: I got this screen yesterday. It’s not a monitor problem, I checked it. I can’t open task manager. I’ve read this could be a windows 11 issue. Via usb stick I tried to delete the latest windows update but it fails. What can I do? I can still do something in power shell, maybe...
  10. How do I get rid of this screen?

How do I get rid of this screen?: I got this screen yesterday. It’s not a monitor problem, I checked it. I can’t open task manager. I’ve read this could be a windows 11 issue. Via usb stick I tried to delete the latest windows update but it fails. What can I do? I can still do something in power shell, maybe...