Windows 10: How do I get rid of this 'tab playing music' thing

Discus and support How do I get rid of this 'tab playing music' thing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This is really annoying because it blocks tabs and stuff, how can I turn this off, I don't know it's name... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AdamLYoung, Mar 24, 2021.

1. How do I get rid of this 'tab playing music' thing

How do I get rid of this 'tab playing music' thing e371d7fe-fdb1-422b-8bdd-5ab12398ad58?upload=true.png

This is really annoying because it blocks tabs and stuff, how can I turn this off, I don't know it's name

:)

AdamLYoung, Mar 24, 2021
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Cortana won't play local music

Hi Joseph,

Cortana plays musics that are located in a folder where Groove is set to look for music. You can add more folders to it by following this steps:

• Open Groove Music.
    • Under Albums, click Choose where we look for music.
    • Click + to add a folder.
    • Browse for the folder that you wanted and click Add this folder to Music
      and Cortana will now play musics on the folder.

Let us know how things go.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Mar 24, 2021
  3. Playing music in windows phone

Hello Novita,

For us to be able to isolate your concern on why music won't play on your music app, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Music app are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Mar 24, 2021
  4. How do I get rid of this 'tab playing music' thing

Groove Music Unable to Play Music

We'll try a different approach, we suggest that you reinstall Groove Music and see if it has the same issue. Follow the steps below on how to remove and reinstall Groove Music:

• Open Start menu, search for "PowerShell"
    • Right-click the PowerShell shortcut and select "Run as administrator". Agree to the UAC prompt.
    • Type/Copy paste Get-AppxPackage *zunemusic* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Once that Groove Music has been uninstalled, launch Windows 10 Store.
    • Type/Search for Groove Music and install.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

How do I get rid of this 'tab playing music' thing

1. How do I get rid of this 'tab playing music' thing - Similar Threads - rid 'tab playing

2. How do I play the music file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I play the music file?: I thought I had a file that would play. But Windows Media Player doesn't recognize the file type. The only option I can see is to compress the file but the compressed file won't do anything,...
  3. How do I play the music file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I play the music file?: I thought I had a file that would play. But Windows Media Player doesn't recognize the file type. The only option I can see is to compress the file but the compressed file won't do anything,...
  4. Windows keeps doing this thing on my laptop, how do i get rid of this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps doing this thing on my laptop, how do i get rid of this: Hi guys i only bought this laptop a month ago i keepgetting this message on my laptop i have to reboot all the time it's very annoying how can i fix this?...
  5. Windows keeps doing this thing on my laptop, how do i get rid of this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps doing this thing on my laptop, how do i get rid of this: Hi guys i only bought this laptop a month ago i keepgetting this message on my laptop i have to reboot all the time it's very annoying how can i fix this?...
  6. Windows keeps doing this thing on my laptop, how do i get rid of this

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. how do i get rid of this hotbar thing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i get rid of this hotbar thing: submitted by /u/Megazard02 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/167uykf/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_hotbar_thing/
  8. How do I get rid of the black thing

How do I get rid of the black thing: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nstirbu16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k7z841/how_do_i_get_rid_of_the_black_thing/
  9. How do I get rid of this icon thing?

How do I get rid of this icon thing?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/its_ram3n [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9a33w/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_icon_thing/
  10. How do I get Cortana to play my music?

in Cortana
    How do I get Cortana to play my music?: I've got several gigs of music on my computer, and I used to be able to cue up an album or playlist via Cortana. For example, I could say "Hey Cortana, play 'Comfort Eagle'" and Groove would pop up playing that album. Now, Cortana says "Making a station for 'Comfort Eagle'...