Windows 10: How do I get rid of this uninstall-left-over?

Discus and support How do I get rid of this uninstall-left-over? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] How do i get rid of this installation-left-over or whatever it is, it is bugging me! I cant uninstall it or modify it... pic1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/whitefx, Jun 24, 2020.

1. How do I get rid of this uninstall-left-over?

How do I get rid of this uninstall-left-over? XgbLAHWgy4xfuOzA0Ps_Jk8_LU-wpMTYVBBTm5vnWco.jpg

How do i get rid of this installation-left-over or whatever it is, it is bugging me!

I cant uninstall it or modify it...

pic1

submitted by /u/whitefx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/whitefx, Jun 24, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How do I get rid of this uninstall-left-over? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 24, 2020
  3. CWCUMMINS Win User
    Windows Mobile 6.1 . I cannot remove Uninstalled Software from Apllication Uninstall list

This worked! This was the only place left that the offending entry seems to have existed which made it appear in the uninstall programs list. Thanks so much! After doing all the registry editing that was suggested in this thread, THIS WORKED! Of course,
    one will want to delete the rogue registry entries as well, but this is the step necessary to remove it once and for all from the uninstall programs list. Thanks again!

CWCUMMINS, Jun 24, 2020
  4. NOPD Win User

How do I get rid of this uninstall-left-over?

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

How do I get rid of this uninstall-left-over?

1. How do I get rid of this uninstall-left-over? - Similar Threads - rid uninstall left

2. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of this?: Hey, I recently noticed that my computer Lenovo Windows 10 is suggesting words and finishing sentences while I'm typing. Although I was dealing with it at first, it's quickly getting on my nerves. I've included a screenshot. Please, how do I turn this off...
  3. how do i get rid of this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get rid of this: How do I get rid of this propaganda? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this/f7848304-366d-4095-a664-f3c1f73ba314
  4. How do I get rid of this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get rid of this: can someone help me here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this/9716ff74-5fdf-427e-8563-fe47e570a010
  5. How do I get rid of a startup script left over from WSL

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How do I get rid of a startup script left over from WSL: I tried WSL2 and had to abandon it because Hyper-V was causing BSODs. I uninstalled Ubuntu via the Microsoft Store. I finally, after trying many things, have managed to disable Hyper-V. However, I still get a CMD popup when I start windows that tries and fails to run the...
  6. How Do I Get Rid Of Epson Uninstall?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I Get Rid Of Epson Uninstall?: I went through every possible combination with epson on trying to get my printer to work. I have installed and uninstalled Epson everything except the uninstall removes. This one last piece will not remove. Epson finally told me to talk to Windows. How do I get this one line...
  7. How do I get rid of that?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of that?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SquishyOreos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g99agt/how_do_i_get_rid_of_that/
  8. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/38xu0w453hy31.png?width=315&format=png&auto=webp&s=95413fc223b9cf0dd50763f721c5cb831c00315d I've had this in my start menu for a while, not sure what it is... I got it when I installed 1093 I believe and it's still here after installing...
  9. Get rid of Security left overs like PC Matic

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get rid of Security left overs like PC Matic: Pop up says trouble when you have to many security apps and I can not find them manually to delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-rid-of-security-left-overs-like-pc-matic/e1054e38-bf67-4123-b446-c16085172391"
  10. How do you get rid of Edge? I want to uninstall it.

in Browsers and Email
    How do you get rid of Edge? I want to uninstall it.: I would also like Cortana off there as well. What a waste of memory. And Edge does not work with any of the programs that we run. Super Frustrating*Mad 34319