Windows 10: How do i get rid of this white bar while playing my game?

Discus and support How do i get rid of this white bar while playing my game? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/memerskemer [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/memerskemer, Aug 31, 2020.

1. How do i get rid of this white bar while playing my game?

/u/memerskemer, Aug 31, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Aug 31, 2020
  4. How do i get rid of this white bar while playing my game?

screen flikkering and low fps when playing fullscreen games

Thank you for the update. Let us further isolate this concern, by disabling Game bar and Game DVR. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar

• Right-click the Start button.

• Click Settings.

• Click Gaming.

• Click Game bar.

• Click the switch below Record game clips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

How to disable Game DVR

• Right-click the Start button.

• Click Settings.

• Click Gaming.

• Click Game DVR.

• Click the switch below Record in the background while I'm playing a game so that it turns Off.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a local user and check if the same issue will occur.

Keep us updated.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

How do i get rid of this white bar while playing my game?

1. How do i get rid of this white bar while playing my game? - Similar Threads - rid white bar

2. How do I get my Desktop Icons back, and get rid of this horizontal white bar where my icons...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Desktop Icons back, and get rid of this horizontal white bar where my icons...: Desktop Icons have been replaced by a transparent, horizontal bar, and are stacked on top of each other. I can't see the icons anymore, but they are not off scsreen. You can click on the white bar and pull up a folder that is on desktop, or recycling bin. I cannot get that...
  3. How do I get my Desktop Icons back, and get rid of this horizontal white bar where my icons...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my Desktop Icons back, and get rid of this horizontal white bar where my icons...: Desktop Icons have been replaced by a transparent, horizontal bar, and are stacked on top of each other. I can't see the icons anymore, but they are not off scsreen. You can click on the white bar and pull up a folder that is on desktop, or recycling bin. I cannot get that...
  4. How do I get rid of the white box on my desktop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get rid of the white box on my desktop?: Please don't answer with something like: open the redirect app in the autorun file and bootstrap the digibundle, reboot in Safe mode and reinstall win 10I have know idea what any of that computer mumbo jumbo means, I just want the white box gone.Thanks for your help...
  5. How do I get rid of the white box on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the white box on my desktop?: Please don't answer with something like: open the redirect app in the autorun file and bootstrap the digibundle, reboot in Safe mode and reinstall win 10I have know idea what any of that computer mumbo jumbo means, I just want the white box gone.Thanks for your help...
  6. How do I get rid of the white box on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How do I get rid of the white box at the bottom right of my task bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the white box at the bottom right of my task bar?: All it does is basically be a search bar for my files in my computer. It randomly popped up after a windows update and I could not remove it from all the ways that I have tried.How do I remove it?...
  8. While playing a game, how can I get rid of the bars on top and bottom?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    While playing a game, how can I get rid of the bars on top and bottom?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Connerlb05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9x53f/while_playing_a_game_how_can_i_get_rid_of_the/
  9. How do I get rid of the top bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the top bar?: I figured this would be hard to explain, so I made a screenshot:[ATTACH] I don't know how this got there- I messed around with the settings and tried everything, but I couldn't seem to fix this. If anyone knows how to fix this, please reply....
  10. How do I get rid of Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get rid of Game Bar?: How can it be removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-game-bar/1ac3615a-ce4f-4f3d-8de2-08f86a078cf2"