Windows 10: How do I get rid of this?

Discus and support How do I get rid of this? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, in the past few months, my speakers have being getting some interference in them when audio is played. The interference sounds like when your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Special Administator, Feb 23, 2024.

1. How do I get rid of this?

So, in the past few months, my speakers have being getting some interference in them when audio is played. The interference sounds like when your breathing on a landline phone and you get that noise coming from it. And, I have to go to the audio settings and keep turning on and off the mono audio setting. Please somebody help me.

:)

Special Administator, Feb 23, 2024
  2. Sajer Win User

Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. How do I get rid of this? :)

Sajer, Feb 23, 2024
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

4. MarttiND Win User

How do I get rid of this?

Getting rid of password log-in on Windows 10

I have tried all the above but still I am prompted to enter password when I switch on my computer. Please advise how to get rid of login password when switching on the computer.

MarttiND, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

How do I get rid of this?

1. How do I get rid of this? - Similar Threads - rid

2. How do I get rid of the Windows Error making my computer not "activate" Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the Windows Error making my computer not "activate" Windows 10.: I am desperately trying to change the background of my desktop as it is in the "cycling stage" where it randomly picks what background would show. In attempting to personalize the computer it says I must have Windows activated. Despite the fact I have Windows 10 activated and...
  3. How do I get rid of the Windows Error making my computer not "activate" Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the Windows Error making my computer not "activate" Windows 10.: I am desperately trying to change the background of my desktop as it is in the "cycling stage" where it randomly picks what background would show. In attempting to personalize the computer it says I must have Windows activated. Despite the fact I have Windows 10 activated and...
  4. How do I get rid of the Windows Error making my computer not "activate" Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Auto get rid off application that doesn't exist anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto get rid off application that doesn't exist anymore: All files have been deleted and yet the program continues to be visible in applications.https://imgur.com/a/wQfHPyl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-get-rid-off-application-that-doesnt-exist/0956fab3-9787-4474-b9cf-6704d5ed1107
  6. How to get rid of this "Force Delete" option from my show more options menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of this "Force Delete" option from my show more options menu: Hi there, a while ago, there was this file I couldn't delete, so i downloaded this app called ForceDelete. Eventually I got rid of it, but unfortunately, I found that this more options menu item did not get removed when I uninstalled it. How do I get rid of this? Screenshot...
  7. How to get rid of this "Force Delete" option from my show more options menu

How to get rid of this "Force Delete" option from my show more options menu: Hi there, a while ago, there was this file I couldn't delete, so i downloaded this app called ForceDelete. Eventually I got rid of it, but unfortunately, I found that this more options menu item did not get removed when I uninstalled it. How do I get rid of this? Screenshot...
  8. how to get rid of my virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get rid of my virus: i tried everything and nothing working should I reset my pc or do you guys have another way of fixing it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-my-virus/47ff9219-1c4d-47c2-92bd-e976a2528270
  9. how to get rid of my virus

how to get rid of my virus: i tried everything and nothing working should I reset my pc or do you guys have another way of fixing it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-my-virus/47ff9219-1c4d-47c2-92bd-e976a2528270
  10. How do I get rid of the red box around my snapshot in the snipping tool?

How do I get rid of the red box around my snapshot in the snipping tool?: Every time I use the snipping tool, it keeps the "selection box" as part of the image. How can I remove the red "selection box" from my snapshot?...