Windows 10: How do I get rid of this?

Discus and support How do I get rid of this? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, in the past few months, my speakers have being getting some interference in them when audio is played. The interference sounds like when your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Special Administator, Feb 23, 2024.

1. How do I get rid of this?

So, in the past few months, my speakers have being getting some interference in them when audio is played. The interference sounds like when your breathing on a landline phone and you get that noise coming from it. And, I have to go to the audio settings and keep turning on and off the mono audio setting. Please somebody help me.

:)

Special Administator, Feb 23, 2024
  2. Sajer Win User

Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. How do I get rid of this? :)

Sajer, Feb 23, 2024
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

4. MarttiND Win User

How do I get rid of this?

Getting rid of password log-in on Windows 10

I have tried all the above but still I am prompted to enter password when I switch on my computer. Please advise how to get rid of login password when switching on the computer.

MarttiND, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

How do I get rid of this?

1. How do I get rid of this? - Similar Threads - rid

2. How to Get Rid of Smoothed Edges in Microsoft Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Get Rid of Smoothed Edges in Microsoft Apps: When using apps such as Word and Excel, the edges around buttons, text boxes, the ribbon, and tabs in excel are all smoothed or "rounded" as opposed to having square or "sharp" edges. Does anyone know how to disable the smoothed edges and revert to square edges?Interestingly...
  3. How to Get Rid of Smoothed Edges in Microsoft Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Get Rid of Smoothed Edges in Microsoft Apps: When using apps such as Word and Excel, the edges around buttons, text boxes, the ribbon, and tabs in excel are all smoothed or "rounded" as opposed to having square or "sharp" edges. Does anyone know how to disable the smoothed edges and revert to square edges?Interestingly...
  4. How do I get rid of Microsoft.shar error when shutting down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Microsoft.shar error when shutting down?: I have to select End Now in the End Program message to stop the process every time I shut down the laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-microsoftshar-error-when/130c18d6-68b8-4651-8de8-2e7472da1703
  5. How do I get rid of Microsoft.shar error when shutting down?

How do I get rid of Microsoft.shar error when shutting down?: I have to select End Now in the End Program message to stop the process every time I shut down the laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-microsoftshar-error-when/130c18d6-68b8-4651-8de8-2e7472da1703
  6. How do I get rid of Microsoft.shar error when shutting down?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How do i get rid of this line on my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of this line on my screen?: I'm not sure if the image has uploaded but there is a thin white line going across my screen and I'm not sure how to get rid of it. I've restarted my laptop and I haven't even touched it for the past couple of weeks....
  8. How do i get rid of this line on my screen?

How do i get rid of this line on my screen?: I'm not sure if the image has uploaded but there is a thin white line going across my screen and I'm not sure how to get rid of it. I've restarted my laptop and I haven't even touched it for the past couple of weeks....
  9. HELP ME I CANT GET RID OF MICROSOFT FAMILY FEATURES. THE POP-UPS ARE DRIVING ME INSANE! I...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    HELP ME I CANT GET RID OF MICROSOFT FAMILY FEATURES. THE POP-UPS ARE DRIVING ME INSANE! I...: I'm going insane https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-i-cant-get-rid-of-microsoft-family/107d572c-f839-49e6-b63e-107db22fd316
  10. I cannot get rid of my system administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get rid of my system administrator: I cannot not matter what I try to get rid of my system administrator. I just wanted my account so when I boot my computer I am prompted with my login option. The last person to use this computer is no longer with the company so has no idea what her password was. Therefore...