Windows 10: How do I get rid of this?

Discus and support How do I get rid of this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ebaadster [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3imzs/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ebaadster, Oct 1, 2020.

1. How do I get rid of this?

/u/Ebaadster, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Sajer Win User

Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. How do I get rid of this? :)

Sajer, Oct 1, 2020
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

NOPD, Oct 1, 2020
  4. iko22 Win User

How do I get rid of this?

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

How do I get rid of this? [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

How do I get rid of this?

1. How do I get rid of this? - Similar Threads - rid

2. The app menu keeps showing up instead of my home screen and I don't know how to get rid of it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The app menu keeps showing up instead of my home screen and I don't know how to get rid of it.: I cannot get rid of this page .[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-app-menu-keeps-showing-up-instead-of-my-home/42dd1b39-f70c-4cc2-b19f-a42177037df0
  3. Unable to get rid of keyboard

Unable to get rid of keyboard: [ATTACH]is it because it's set as the default? if so, how do i change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-get-rid-of-keyboard/67f94232-1f5e-4f9d-b135-1ae936aa279b
  4. win32k_power_watchdog_ .... and video_tdr_failure - need help to get rid of stop screen,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win32k_power_watchdog_ .... and video_tdr_failure - need help to get rid of stop screen,...: I have a Surface Book, Intel Core i7-6600 2.6GHZ, 16GB RAM connected to Microsoft Surface Dock 2 that then has 2 Samsung C24F390 Monitors connected through the docking station. About 50% of the time, the blue screen comes up with the "win32K_power_watchdog ..." but then...
  5. How do you get rid of the Windows 10 Sound slider bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you get rid of the Windows 10 Sound slider bar?: The volume slider/sound source bar in the top left of the screen is locked in place and doesn't disappear until I pause all programmes making sound. Is there a way to minimise or close this? Cheers. submitted by /u/DaveyBold [link] [comments]...
  6. How do I get rid of the custom languages?

How do I get rid of the custom languages?: [ATTACH] How do I get rid of the custom languages? I tried pressing delete on them but it didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-custom-languages/e40741fc-2dab-4f26-8123-7ed7a4b7f105
  7. How to get rid of Microsoft Edge?

How to get rid of Microsoft Edge?: Hi, I'm trying to prevent Edge from opening on startup (again). Every guide I find online seems outdated. I've followed the steps suggested by MS. Edge still opens up on startup. If I go in the task manager on the in the Startup tab, Edge isn't listed (I probably removed it...
  8. How do I get rid of the two custom languages? There's no delete button, and pressing Del on...

How do I get rid of the two custom languages? There's no delete button, and pressing Del on...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Far-Sea2377 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jdwmon/how_do_i_get_rid_of_the_two_custom_languages/
  9. How to get rid of Tencent in registry?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get rid of Tencent in registry?: Hi, when i try to clean up the Tencent stuffs in my computer, i followed the advice online, uninstalled the software, searched and deleted "Tencent" and the suggested relating stuffs in the registry. I think i have deleted nearly all of them but there are still two left which...
  10. How to get rid of "You Phone" ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of "You Phone" ?: I was trying to get rid of the "Your Phone" app, It works ok most of the time, but sometimes it doesn't. After playing with it for 6 months I want to "Uninstall" it. It won't let me. The "Uninstall" button is "Greyed out". I have been able to turn all of its options off, and...