Windows 10: How do I get rid of this?

Discus and support How do I get rid of this? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This just happened, to my taskbar.Normally, I have many icons on my taskbar.Google, explorer. And, many more? Instead I have, this address bar.This is,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Jul 10, 2021.

1. How do I get rid of this?

This just happened, to my taskbar.Normally, I have many icons on my taskbar.Google, explorer. And, many more? Instead I have, this address bar.This is, very serious!I must get things, back to normal.The up/down arrow. Doesn't even work.I hope someone, knows how to get rid of the address bar?Thank for reading . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Jul 10, 2021
  2. Sajer Win User

Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. How do I get rid of this? :)

Sajer, Jul 10, 2021
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

4. iko22 Win User

How do I get rid of this?

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

How do I get rid of this? [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

How do I get rid of this?

1. How do I get rid of this? - Similar Threads - rid

2. How do I get rid of the Win 11 upgrade promt from my start up screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the Win 11 upgrade promt from my start up screen?: Okay... I've seen lots of questions from folks running Win 10 and getting annoyed by the incessant Win 11 upgrade reminder/prompt. HOWEVER, I've already upgraded to Win 11 and am currently running that OS, but I'm STILL getting the prompt to upgrade to Win 11 every time I...
  3. How do I get rid of the Win 11 upgrade promt from my start up screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the Win 11 upgrade promt from my start up screen?: Okay... I've seen lots of questions from folks running Win 10 and getting annoyed by the incessant Win 11 upgrade reminder/prompt. HOWEVER, I've already upgraded to Win 11 and am currently running that OS, but I'm STILL getting the prompt to upgrade to Win 11 every time I...
  4. How to get rid of the "sticky note summary" window when using Sticky Notes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of the "sticky note summary" window when using Sticky Notes?: When using Sticky Notes, every time I add a new sticky note, I see the sticky note on my screen, but I also see a second window containing ALL my sticky notes abbreviated. The second window also contains an icon for accessing Sticky Note's settings. I don't wish to see that...
  5. How to get rid of the "sticky note summary" window when using Sticky Notes?

How to get rid of the "sticky note summary" window when using Sticky Notes?: When using Sticky Notes, every time I add a new sticky note, I see the sticky note on my screen, but I also see a second window containing ALL my sticky notes abbreviated. The second window also contains an icon for accessing Sticky Note's settings. I don't wish to see that...
  6. How Do I get Rid of the Voice Delay?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I get Rid of the Voice Delay?: Hello. I have a wireless usb microphone, it works fine but has a voice delay, meaning that when I speak my voice is picked up in real-time by the audio monitor but my voice isn't heard until seconds later. I've searched the web and such but I'm afraid my problem has nothing...
  7. How Do I get Rid of the Voice Delay?

How Do I get Rid of the Voice Delay?: Hello. I have a wireless usb microphone, it works fine but has a voice delay, meaning that when I speak my voice is picked up in real-time by the audio monitor but my voice isn't heard until seconds later. I've searched the web and such but I'm afraid my problem has nothing...
  8. How can I reverse/get rid of the tax that was charged to me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reverse/get rid of the tax that was charged to me?: I work at a state institution and we Purchase PDF-X with grant money and tax was charged. The grant does not allow tax to be changed to its account. So I'm trying to reverse it to get the tax taken off the purchase. Microsoft makes it VERY infuriating to talk to a live agent...
  9. How can I reverse/get rid of the tax that was charged to me?

How can I reverse/get rid of the tax that was charged to me?: I work at a state institution and we Purchase PDF-X with grant money and tax was charged. The grant does not allow tax to be changed to its account. So I'm trying to reverse it to get the tax taken off the purchase. Microsoft makes it VERY infuriating to talk to a live agent...
  10. How do I get rid of OneDrive on Windows 11?

How do I get rid of OneDrive on Windows 11?: I would like to remove OneDrive completely from my Windows 11. It gets in the way when I try to save my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-onedrive-on-windows-11/0f3343d1-ebda-4ebe-961d-8ecc0d24b306