Windows 10: How do I get rid of unwanted programs or sites ? Not real smart when it comes to computers.

Discus and support How do I get rid of unwanted programs or sites ? Not real smart when it comes to computers. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I delete programs not want on my computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by michaelcoffey5, Jun 6, 2020.

1. How do I get rid of unwanted programs or sites ? Not real smart when it comes to computers.

How do I delete programs not want on my computer?

:)

michaelcoffey5, Jun 6, 2020

2. Unwanted Program

Is there some sort of safe program that I could use to get rid of unwanted programs?

tanvirsf01, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Deleting unwanted programs

Hi Malinder,

I realize that you want to delete unwanted programs. I will try to help you with this issue.

You will see the list of installed applications when you open the “Programs and Features” screen.

• Press Windows key + X and click on “Programs and Features”.

• You need to select the desired application and select “Uninstall”. Follow the on-screen directions to complete the uninstallation. Once this is done restart the computer.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 6, 2020
  4. How do I get rid of unwanted programs or sites ? Not real smart when it comes to computers.

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

How do I get rid of unwanted programs or sites ? Not real smart when it comes to computers.

1. How do I get rid of unwanted programs or sites ? Not real smart when it comes to computers. - Similar Threads - rid unwanted programs

2. How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...: A screen comes up when starting the computer "there is an error and we are collecting information; we will restart the computer" I would like to get rid of this screen. The computer is not restarted and the screen has been coming up now for a long time....
  3. How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...: A screen comes up when starting the computer "there is an error and we are collecting information; we will restart the computer" I would like to get rid of this screen. The computer is not restarted and the screen has been coming up now for a long time....
  4. How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to I get rid of this program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to I get rid of this program: I uninstalled this app by deleting its files but now when I go into apps and clicking "Uninstall" it wont work. Its probably because I deleted the apps files and now it wont work because windows probably uses the built in uninstaller from the app....
  6. How to I get rid of this program

How to I get rid of this program: I uninstalled this app by deleting its files but now when I go into apps and clicking "Uninstall" it wont work. Its probably because I deleted the apps files and now it wont work because windows probably uses the built in uninstaller from the app....
  7. How to get rid of unwanted messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of unwanted messages: When I'm working offline, I get these pop up messages "We're having trouble loading your feed". Obviously, whoever 'we' is can't load the feed because I'm not connected to the internet. How do I get rid of these annoying messages when I want to work offline?...
  8. How to get rid of unwanted messages

How to get rid of unwanted messages: When I'm working offline, I get these pop up messages "We're having trouble loading your feed". Obviously, whoever 'we' is can't load the feed because I'm not connected to the internet. How do I get rid of these annoying messages when I want to work offline?...
  9. Unwanted account login screen. ( how do I get rid of this )

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unwanted account login screen. ( how do I get rid of this ): [ATTACH] So I was messing with my account settings this morning and I did something that created another login account. both of them have the same email address, but I think that the one I want is a local account and the useless one isn't. does anyone know what I can do...
  10. How to get rid of unwanted languages

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid of unwanted languages: For some reason the keyboard also has the american language installed even though i haven't installed it. <----- The one on the end but I only have English(UK) installed basically, how to get rid of this? Thanks...