Windows 10: How do I get rid of what is on the right side of my screen?

Discus and support How do I get rid of what is on the right side of my screen? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; There is a letter b which looks like comic strip dialogue. Below it is a mirror, a picnic basket, two chess pieces, a tree and some other stuff and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KramdenAntiVirus, Mar 15, 2023.

1. How do I get rid of what is on the right side of my screen?

There is a letter b which looks like comic strip dialogue. Below it is a mirror, a picnic basket, two chess pieces, a tree and some other stuff and "settings" in the lower right corner.

:)

KramdenAntiVirus, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 15, 2023
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

4. How do I get rid of what is on the right side of my screen?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 15, 2023
Thema:

How do I get rid of what is on the right side of my screen?

1. How do I get rid of what is on the right side of my screen? - Similar Threads - rid right side

2. How do I get rid of what is on the right side of my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of what is on the right side of my screen?: There is a letter b which looks like comic strip dialogue. Below it is a mirror, a picnic basket, two chess pieces, a tree and some other stuff and "settings" in the lower right corner....
  3. How do I get rid of this screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this screen?: I got this screen yesterday. It’s not a monitor problem, I checked it. I can’t open task manager. I’ve read this could be a windows 11 issue. Via usb stick I tried to delete the latest windows update but it fails. What can I do? I can still do something in power shell, maybe...
  4. How do I get rid of this screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of this screen?: I got this screen yesterday. It’s not a monitor problem, I checked it. I can’t open task manager. I’ve read this could be a windows 11 issue. Via usb stick I tried to delete the latest windows update but it fails. What can I do? I can still do something in power shell, maybe...
  5. What is the icon and how do I get rid of it? (Bottom right of Genshin)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the icon and how do I get rid of it? (Bottom right of Genshin): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Keylend [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/leh0ox/what_is_the_icon_and_how_do_i_get_rid_of_it/
  6. How do I get rid of this on my screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this on my screen.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mememanstonks_69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggopek/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_on_my_screen/
  7. how do i get rid of black bars on side of laptop screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i get rid of black bars on side of laptop screen?: how do i get rid of black bars on side of laptop screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-black-bars-on-side-of-laptop/cd828ad4-e90d-4cf8-9ca9-7dcb95c9c83b
  8. How do I get rid of the window pane on the right side of the screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get rid of the window pane on the right side of the screen?: Whenever I open My Documents folder and then open a document or picture or video, there is always a pane on the right side of the screen with a large thumbnail of whatever I have opened. How do I get rid of that pane? Thank you. Windows 10 Home Version 1903 144001
  9. what is this and how do i get rid of it.

what is this and how do i get rid of it.: how do i uninstall this? https://twitter.com/KidozyGAME/status/1184926861551382530/photo/1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-and-how-do-i-get-rid-of-it/f8214419-e8c6-49f2-9b90-b7ac466a3fcc
  10. What is the floating window on my screen and how do I get rid of it?

What is the floating window on my screen and how do I get rid of it?: This window floats in the top middle of my screen. It sits on top of my other apps, and I cannot click it. It has a small arrow pointing up to a window. Does anyone know what causes it and how to get rid of it? [IMG]...