Windows 10: how do i get rid of windows 10 telling me that "some settings are managed by your organization"

Discus and support how do i get rid of windows 10 telling me that "some settings are managed by your organization" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keep seeing this over and over again. I spent days trying to turn Windows Defender back on and never figured out how to. So it's currently off. No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MikeB-RichmondVA, Apr 4, 2020.

1. how do i get rid of windows 10 telling me that "some settings are managed by your organization"

I keep seeing this over and over again. I spent days trying to turn Windows Defender back on and never figured out how to. So it's currently off. No great loss but it's hitting me up all over the place and I'm sick and tired of it. What in god's name must I do?

None of the solutions I've found by Googling have worked telemetry jiggling, minor reg edits. The thread on this subject here has been removed, presumably without resolution.

Doesn't anyone at MS know what the truck is going on? Come on guys. BTW - I had no idea when I moved my domain to GoDaddy and they sold me on Office365 that that would mean I would be treated as a Work/School account on all MS webs. FMD! What a PITA that was to sort out. That was over 2 years ago and I'm still being haunted. Point is - I guess I do sort of have an organization. It's an organization of 1 but I guess that makes no difference. So how do I get out of this organization or tell my organization to stop messing with my Windows PC? Leave GoDaddy and drop Office365?

:)

MikeB-RichmondVA, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Yancyd66 Win User

“Some settings are managed by your organization”

I am totally frustrated with this issue: "Some settings are managed by your organization"! My organization is me. I have tried all the "fixes that don't work" and I cannot get rid of this. Someone Microsoft must know how to delete this, pita issue
    but please don't tell me to go to gpedit.msc and try all the suggested changes because none of them work. PO'd windows user!!

Yancyd66, Apr 4, 2020
  3. "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization"

Thank you for the link. I was able to set my Diagnostics Data to Full by using gpedit.msc. But I still am not able to get rid of "Some settings are hidden or managed bu your organization."

Any advise?

SherryMalik, Apr 4, 2020
  4. dukeofurl Win User

how do i get rid of windows 10 telling me that "some settings are managed by your organization"

Some settings are managed by my organization?

A long while ago, when Win 10 privacy concerns were new, I ran some kind of utility that claimed to stop like 20 violations with one step. Fast forward to today, and I go to do Windows Update, and it tells me in red font color "*Some settings are managed by your organization" - well, I don't have an organization, I'd just like to get Windows Update back to normal. Any idea how?

dukeofurl, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

how do i get rid of windows 10 telling me that "some settings are managed by your organization"

1. how do i get rid of windows 10 telling me that "some settings are managed by your organization" - Similar Threads - rid telling settings

2. some of the settings or managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some of the settings or managed by your organization: My Cortana and online speech recognition can't be turned on and it's saying "some of these settings or managed by your organization" how to fix this?...
  3. Some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some settings are managed by your organization: I did a clean install yesterday , when I check for updates it shows the error above, while checking for updates, I am not a member of organization, how can i remove it that pop up?...
  4. Some Of these setting are managed by your organizer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Of these setting are managed by your organizer: Some Of these setting are managed by your organizerin lock screen setting and on lock screen it is comming directly not showing wallaper and facts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-these-setting-are-managed-by-your/ee9810b5-fc18-4a77-b122-b3e22f3c0320
  5. Some Setting are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Setting are managed by your organization: Hello, I've been facing this problem where multiple settings are disabled as windows says "some settings are managed by your organization". This is odd as I haven't signed into windows using my work/school account only and specifically into microsoft teams. While signing in I...
  6. Can't get rid of "Some settings are managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't get rid of "Some settings are managed by your organization": I have been trying to get rid of this "Some settings are managed by your organization" for the past week now but it's not working. I have tried everything, still nothing. I think this was caused by a virus, but got rid of that virus long time ago. Any help please?...
  7. "Some settings are managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Some settings are managed by your organization": [ATTACH] Please someone help me I can NOT figure out how to solve this, I can't modify my update settings and I'm so tired of PC force restarting in the middle of games at midnight and waking up to update when asleep at 6 am. Regedits don;t work, privacy settings don't...
  8. how do I fix "Some settings are managed by your organization" ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I fix "Some settings are managed by your organization" ?: how do I fix "Some settings are managed by your organization" ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-some-settings-are-managed-by-your/f330cc05-4961-4227-a7bb-abed8887a7f0
  9. Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization: Guys, please help. I can't find the solution anywhere. All of the common ones that pop up when I search for a solution like going into Group policy editor and to windows updates are not working... I've also lost the ability to play sound on my computer, it won't recognize...
  10. *Some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Customization
    *Some settings are managed by your organization: I just upgraded my home computer from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro and under the settings in Windows Update, there is text stating what the title says. Why is it saying that and is there anyway to get rid of it? [ATTACH]...