Windows 10: How do I get rid of Windows 10, WHY did you do this?

Discus and support How do I get rid of Windows 10, WHY did you do this? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This has to be the worst upgrade I have ever done. Nothing but problems with other programs, lagging, taking up too much space, security (yea right)!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DeeSims, Sep 29, 2019.

1. DeeSims Win User

How do I get rid of Windows 10, WHY did you do this?

This has to be the worst upgrade I have ever done. Nothing but problems with other programs, lagging, taking up too much space, security (yea right)! Can we please go back to Windows 7 and say lesson learned?

:)

DeeSims, Sep 29, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 29, 2019
  4. How do I get rid of Windows 10, WHY did you do this?

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

How do I get rid of Windows 10, WHY did you do this?

1. How do I get rid of Windows 10, WHY did you do this? - Similar Threads - rid WHY did

2. Why did you create automatic audio fade in and out on Windows 11 and how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did you create automatic audio fade in and out on Windows 11 and how do I get rid of it?: If sound stops playing the volume will drop out. Then when I turn on audio it slowly fades in over 4-5 seconds. Why would you create this setting and how do I stop it? Don't tell me it's a glitch, or a combination of unusual audio settings; that's BS. You did it on purpose....
  3. Why did you create automatic audio fade in and out on Windows 11 and how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did you create automatic audio fade in and out on Windows 11 and how do I get rid of it?: If sound stops playing the volume will drop out. Then when I turn on audio it slowly fades in over 4-5 seconds. Why would you create this setting and how do I stop it? Don't tell me it's a glitch, or a combination of unusual audio settings; that's BS. You did it on purpose....
  4. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of this?: Hey, I recently noticed that my computer Lenovo Windows 10 is suggesting words and finishing sentences while I'm typing. Although I was dealing with it at first, it's quickly getting on my nerves. I've included a screenshot. Please, how do I turn this off...
  5. how do i get rid of this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get rid of this: How do I get rid of this propaganda? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this/f7848304-366d-4095-a664-f3c1f73ba314
  6. How do I get rid of this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get rid of this: can someone help me here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this/9716ff74-5fdf-427e-8563-fe47e570a010
  7. How do you get rid of sign in password in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do you get rid of sign in password in Windows 10: I've honestly tried every suggestion I found in Google, and none of of them have worked. Either the suggestions were outdated or they just didn't work on my system. Please assist. Thank you....
  8. How do I get rid of that?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of that?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SquishyOreos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g99agt/how_do_i_get_rid_of_that/
  9. How the hell do you get rid of this

How the hell do you get rid of this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarkAsianRPG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4kwux/how_the_hell_do_you_get_rid_of_this/
  10. How do I get rid of this?

How do I get rid of this?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/38xu0w453hy31.png?width=315&format=png&auto=webp&s=95413fc223b9cf0dd50763f721c5cb831c00315d I've had this in my start menu for a while, not sure what it is... I got it when I installed 1093 I believe and it's still here after installing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can i get rid of beep genuie

2. how to get rid of switch installation every morning