Windows 10: how do i Get rid of Xbox Game bar (not shutting it off, Uninstalling it)

Discus and support how do i Get rid of Xbox Game bar (not shutting it off, Uninstalling it) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, i was using the Gamebar to stream games to Mixer. Microsoft decided to remove this feature for some unknown, (and to me stupid) reason. Now they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jammer681, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Jammer681 Win User

how do i Get rid of Xbox Game bar (not shutting it off, Uninstalling it)

Ok, i was using the Gamebar to stream games to Mixer. Microsoft decided to remove this feature for some unknown, (and to me stupid) reason. Now they want us to Stream using 3rd party software. This being the case, i have no use for the gamebar or for that matter Mixer. Using a 3rd part program, its just as easy to stream to YouTube or Twitch and both have a LOT more people to watch. so, since i no longer have any use for it and it sucks up system resources that i need for my gaming, HOW DO I UNINSTALL THE XBOX GAMEBAR. the uninstall button was at first disabled now its gone. i HAVE NO USE FOR IT..

:)

Jammer681, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Ramhound Win User

Xbox Game bar after uninstalling UWP and disabling UAC

The Game DVR feature and specifically the in-game Game Bar that appears in compatible applications, is controlled by the Xbox Universal Windows Platform application, which is one of the default provisioned UWP applications.

Yes

In order to disable the Game DVR you have to disable it within the Xbox application.

Source: How to Disable Windows 10’s Game DVR (and Game Bar)

Once you disable the Game DVR functionality it will stay disabled.

In order to turn UAC competely, open regedit, and navigate to following location.

You are going to have to modify the value of EnableLUA to 0. Setting the UAC setting to it's lowest setting, within the Control Panel on Windows 10, does not actually disable UAC.

Ramhound, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

1. how do i Get rid of Xbox Game bar (not shutting it off, Uninstalling it) - Similar Threads - rid Xbox Game

2. Uninstalling Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling Xbox Game Bar: Hello,I am assuming that the Xbox Game Bar, which was pre-installed with my computer, is currently causing me some issues. I have researched on how to uninstall Xbox Game Bar but came with unresolved results. The Xbox Game Bar is not visible to the Windows 11 Uninstall-App...
  3. Uninstalling Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling Xbox Game Bar: Hello,I am assuming that the Xbox Game Bar, which was pre-installed with my computer, is currently causing me some issues. I have researched on how to uninstall Xbox Game Bar but came with unresolved results. The Xbox Game Bar is not visible to the Windows 11 Uninstall-App...
  4. Xbox game bar is off and i can't get it on :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar is off and i can't get it on :: the setting enable xbox game bar is off and when i turned on it got back off what should i do ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-is-off-and-i-cant-get-it-on/632a32e5-94c4-4b47-b6a7-db94868a7e2f
  5. Xbox game bar is off and i can't get it on :

Xbox game bar is off and i can't get it on :: the setting enable xbox game bar is off and when i turned on it got back off what should i do ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-is-off-and-i-cant-get-it-on/632a32e5-94c4-4b47-b6a7-db94868a7e2f
  6. Uninstalling Xbox game bar

Uninstalling Xbox game bar: Hi there! I don't use Xbox game bar in my pc but it can't be uninstalled. How can I uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalling-xbox-game-bar/759c82ea-4729-4a9d-8e1c-5b5f2fb72106
  7. Getting Rid of Xbox Game Bar

Getting Rid of Xbox Game Bar: Hello!Not long ago i downloaded something called Xbox Game Bar which was supposed to help me screen record but instead made it laggier. I've tryed to get rid of it but the uninstall button in settings is grey and the terminate button isnt but it does nothing please help me...
  8. How Do I Get Rid Of Epson Uninstall?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I Get Rid Of Epson Uninstall?: I went through every possible combination with epson on trying to get my printer to work. I have installed and uninstalled Epson everything except the uninstall removes. This one last piece will not remove. Epson finally told me to talk to Windows. How do I get this one line...
  9. How do I get rid of the top bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the top bar?: I figured this would be hard to explain, so I made a screenshot:[ATTACH] I don't know how this got there- I messed around with the settings and tried everything, but I couldn't seem to fix this. If anyone knows how to fix this, please reply....
  10. How do I get rid of Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get rid of Game Bar?: How can it be removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-game-bar/1ac3615a-ce4f-4f3d-8de2-08f86a078cf2"