Windows 10: how do I get rid of your launcher

Discus and support how do I get rid of your launcher in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Please help me to get rid of Mocrosoft launcher... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ThorEriksen, Dec 25, 2019.

1. how do I get rid of your launcher

Please help me to get rid of Mocrosoft launcher

:)

ThorEriksen, Dec 25, 2019
  2. parusha Win User

LAUNCHER SCAM

You have made this launcher almost impossible to uninstall and it can only be intentional and if not its is incompetent. Its not listed as an app - I have uninstalled it through the store and its still on my phone - its not listed as a launcher so where
    is it and how do I get rid of it??. I will be switching to Apple after as this is about the most devious invasion of privacy I have encountered.

parusha, Dec 25, 2019
  3. Microsoft launcher

Hi AustinNeely\,

Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Community. May we ask if what troubleshooting you have tried? We highly suggest you to try the steps below.

• Restart your phone.
    • If the issue persists after restarting your phone, it only means that the default launcher is needed for any other launchers to work properly. Re-installing the default launcher should resolve the issue.

Once your Android phone is back on its default settings, re-install the Microsoft Launcher and your other apps.

Note: You can easily restore your Microsoft Launcher settings if you have performed a back up. To back up your Microsoft Launcher settings, please do the following:

1. Launch the Microsoft Launcher settings. (Tap and hold your phone's home screen and tap on the
      Launcher Settings.)
    2. Tap Back up & Restore.
    3. Tap Back up Microsoft Launcher option.
    4. Confirm that the Back up to cloud storage option is selected.
    5. Tap the Back up button.
    6. Check the settings that you want to back up.
    7. Tap the Back up now button.

You may restore your Microsoft Launcher back up after re-installing it.

If you can no longer re-install your phone's default launcher, please get in touch with its manufacturer for assistance on how you can reset it to its factory settings.

Kind Regards,

Rom G.

Romualdo_G, Dec 25, 2019
  4. how do I get rid of your launcher

launcher

Because no one is requesting such a thing. I mailed "Microsoft Garage" team and they said that launcher for Windows Phone was great idea and that they'll add it to their todo list, but they wasn't promising that they'll do it. Anyways, if anyone will ever
    make a launcher for windows phone so this will be "Microsoft Garage" crew because no one besides they has permission to necessary resources.

There's some concepts of launchers for windows phone, but there's no way you can use those as launchers for your phone because functionality of those is awful.

Aušrius Peldžius, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

how do I get rid of your launcher

1. how do I get rid of your launcher - Similar Threads - rid launcher

2. How do I get rid of the trigonometry pulldown?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the trigonometry pulldown?: Someone thought it was a good idea to add a pulldown to the scientific calculator - so now when I press enter, it starts flipping around instead of giving me the answer. Is there any way to just show the trig functions without the stupid pulldown, like was possible before?...
  3. How to get Defenetely Rid of Login PIN Request

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to get Defenetely Rid of Login PIN Request: Hello everybody, Due to the coronavirus outbreak we needed to let our children to home school trough video lessons, we bought some PCs equipped with Windows 10, and we created a Microsoft Family accounts for the whole family adults and children. And here we are with my...
  4. Anyone know to get rid of the top and bottom bars? It was fine until the resolution changed...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know to get rid of the top and bottom bars? It was fine until the resolution changed...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Monado_trap [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqafl1/anyone_know_to_get_rid_of_the_top_and_bottom_bars/
  5. how do I get rid of the blue chevrons on my files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I get rid of the blue chevrons on my files: I have had to wipe my laptop clean and now I can't view my image files on thumbnails but instead they are now blue with 2 peaks and chevrons. How do i get them back to the normal view?...
  6. How do I fix this? Is there a setting to get rid of it?

How do I fix this? Is there a setting to get rid of it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EmuMania [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gq011e/how_do_i_fix_this_is_there_a_setting_to_get_rid/
  7. I need help getting rid of my little sister's Xbox notifications from my computer.

I need help getting rid of my little sister's Xbox notifications from my computer.: So, my little sister has recently signed in on my computer with her Xbox account because I was going on a trip so I took her laptop. When I got back and logged my account back in, I'm still getting her notifications (Game invites, party invites, etc.) It wouldn't be problem...
  8. Does any one know how to get rid of the "mouse-hover" text that just gets stuck on the screen.

Does any one know how to get rid of the "mouse-hover" text that just gets stuck on the screen.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HzD_Upshot [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gpf6oc/does_any_one_know_how_to_get_rid_of_the/
  9. Any way of getting rid of this toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any way of getting rid of this toolbar: Any way of getting rid of this toolbar please. [img] Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (1909, 18363.836) 156774
  10. Cannot get rid of this xbox capture for anything!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot get rid of this xbox capture for anything!: Ever since about last month when I was trying out the xbox part of windows 10, I did something where this "show all captures" sidebar just pops up at random. It doesn't happen everyday, but when it does I have to restart my computer to get rid of it. How do I get it off...