Windows 10: How do i get rid ow the status icon?

Discus and support How do i get rid ow the status icon? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to make a invisible folder,but i still have a status icon there,how do i get rid of it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Luca Teo Diaconu, Nov 29, 2023.

1. How do i get rid ow the status icon?

I am trying to make a invisible folder,but i still have a status icon there,how do i get rid of it?

:)

Luca Teo Diaconu, Nov 29, 2023

2. getting rid of unistalled icons from icon list

getting rid of unistalled icons from icon list

Kenneth PeterRawlins, Nov 29, 2023
  3. Unable to view status bar

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Are you able to access other icons on the task bar?

• Did you turned off, system icon?
    This might occur when the system icon is turned off.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the search area on the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select the System option.

• Select Notification and action center.

• Select Turn on/off system icon.

• Turn on the icon which you want to view on your status bar.
    For any query related to Windows Operating System, feel free to post on Microsoft Community.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 29, 2023
  4. newtekie1 Win User

How do i get rid ow the status icon?

Anyway to get rid of annoying nVidia System Tray icon?

I'm not as bad as some, I can handle icons down there that actually serve a purpose. Like the icon for my UPS that controls the computer in case of a power outage and gives me health status of the UPS, or the RAID icon that tells me the status of my RAID array in my main machine and my business server. But icons that have no purpose at all, like the nVidia one, bug the crap out of me...*Laugh :laugh:

newtekie1, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

How do i get rid ow the status icon?

1. How do i get rid ow the status icon? - Similar Threads - rid status icon

2. How do i get rid of this icon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of this icon?: Hey, i need help getting rid of this icon it just appeared on my desktop and i can't delete it. When i click on it it gives a few options but none of em is delete/remove....
  3. How do i get rid of this icon?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get rid of this icon?: Hey, i need help getting rid of this icon it just appeared on my desktop and i can't delete it. When i click on it it gives a few options but none of em is delete/remove....
  4. How do i get rid of this icon?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do i get rid ow the status icon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid ow the status icon?: I am trying to make a invisible folder,but i still have a status icon there,how do i get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-ow-the-status-icon/1b997c67-2cf0-41aa-a9a0-b1578ecb1182
  6. How do I get rid of Zombie icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Zombie icons?: I have two issues with Zombie icons.1 There are about 35 icons mostly **.msg but a few **.ppt and **.exe and 7 folders containing the same sort of files that I have placed in the Recycle Bin and then have Emptied the Recycle Bin whenever I add a new one to be deleted. About...
  7. How do I get rid of Zombie icons?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of Zombie icons?: I have two issues with Zombie icons.1 There are about 35 icons mostly **.msg but a few **.ppt and **.exe and 7 folders containing the same sort of files that I have placed in the Recycle Bin and then have Emptied the Recycle Bin whenever I add a new one to be deleted. About...
  8. What is this icon and how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this icon and how do I get rid of it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OkMeasurement420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uc2g6v/what_is_this_icon_and_how_do_i_get_rid_of_it/
  9. How do i get rid of the shield icon on aplications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of the shield icon on aplications?: I'm trying to download Etterna and whenever i download it, it has a yellow and blue shield on the icon. Whenever i open it, it says i need to install the the new version and if i want to uninstall the old version, even though ive done that already. I do that and it says I...
  10. How do I get rid of this icon thing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this icon thing?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/its_ram3n [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9a33w/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_icon_thing/