Windows 10: How do I get Snip and Sketch to go fullscreen like ScreenSketch used to?

Discus and support How do I get Snip and Sketch to go fullscreen like ScreenSketch used to? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So my computer recently got updated and it changed my Windows Ink Workspace. The update got rid of sketchpad and screensketch and replaced it with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daseril, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Daseril Win User

How do I get Snip and Sketch to go fullscreen like ScreenSketch used to?

So my computer recently got updated and it changed my Windows Ink Workspace. The update got rid of sketchpad and screensketch and replaced it with the two new cumbersome variants. I was able to uninstall as much of the new updates as possible and got back my sketchpad app, but I'm still stuck with the snip and sketch. I want to know if there is a way to make snip and sketch go full screen like screensketch used to, or if there is away to get the old screensketch back, or if there is a comparable third party app.

:)

Daseril, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

How do I get Snip and Sketch to go fullscreen like ScreenSketch used to?

1. How do I get Snip and Sketch to go fullscreen like ScreenSketch used to? - Similar Threads - Snip Sketch fullscreen

2. Snip & Sketch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Snip & Sketch: I downloaded and installed"Snip & Sketch". Where to I find it on my PC? I have the reg Snip installed and can use that. I have Win10 and use Chrome as my browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch/199e1c6c-efa5-43e7-a41a-ee54a9ada90f
  3. Snip & Sketch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip & Sketch: I LOVED the Microsoft Snipping Tool. I understand that Microsoft did away with it and replaced it with "Snip & Sketch." While the concept to use it is the same, when I capture what I want as a "NEW" snip, it then appears simply as a blank screen within the Snip & Sketch app....
  4. I cannot launch Snip and sketch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot launch Snip and sketch: I’ve been using Snip and sketch for a while but yesterday the app stopped working. I am unable to launch it. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-launch-snip-and-sketch/6ef4be15-058d-4d42-9e97-b064c9798294
  5. Snip & Sketch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snip & Sketch: How can I remove an item that I snipped in Snip & Sketch? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch/e7b187f0-41a9-4580-9456-39783e8e8339
  6. Snip and sketch

Snip and sketch: I am trying to use snip and sketch and have been for a while but yesterday the app seems to be launching the desktop picture and will only allow me to snip that......I have tried removing picture, just snipped windows desktop, tried reloading snip and sketch, tried removing...
  7. Restrict use of Snip & Sketch tool

Restrict use of Snip & Sketch tool: Hello Colleagues, In our company screenshots and snipping tools are prohibited for security reason. With latest Windows 10 Feature update 1809 we got a headache with "Snip & Sketch" tool. How to block this tool on users computers? - I discovered that even regular(non-admin)...
  8. Snip & Sketch

Snip & Sketch: I want to make a screenshot of Snip & Sketch, but when I follow the instructions below, nothing will happen. Check out the delay timer in the Snip & Sketch application: Open the Snip & Sketch app. Click the downward arrow next to the New button in Snip & Sketch and make...
  9. Snip and sketch does not save snips or sketches.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snip and sketch does not save snips or sketches.: Downloaded the 1809 version of windows 10, no problems except that the new "Snip and sketch" app doesn't save anything. Get a message telling me " Something went wrong" all of the time. The app will not allow me to change permission to access pictures either. Did reset it...
  10. Snip and Sketch shortcuts.

Snip and Sketch shortcuts.: Is it possible to create a taskbar shortcut to open 'Snip and Sketch' directly and without it opening the whole App? These images should clarify what I mean. Snip and Sketch can be added to the taskbar but it always opens as shown. By pure chance I found a button in the...