Windows 10: how do i get someone to help with my computer.

Discus and support how do i get someone to help with my computer. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer goes dark if left alone for a short period of time. I try everything to get it back and nothing happens. I then turn it off and on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mikelaneve, Feb 11, 2019.

1. how do i get someone to help with my computer.

My computer goes dark if left alone for a short period of time. I try everything to get it back and nothing happens. I then turn it off and on numerouse times and it finally comes on.

Mike

:)

mikelaneve, Feb 11, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 11, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 11, 2019
  4. how do i get someone to help with my computer.

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

how do i get someone to help with my computer.

1. how do i get someone to help with my computer. - Similar Threads - someone help computer

2. How do I get @#$^(& Japanese language OFF my computers.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get @#$^(& Japanese language OFF my computers.: My wife, who is Japanese starting using my old laptop for business. She was logging into my Microsoft account so she can use Office 365 for her business. She decided to change the language on that one laptop to Japanese. Next thing I know, all my household computers using...
  3. how do I remove my password to get access to my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I remove my password to get access to my computer: how do I remove my password to get access to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-my-password-to-get-access-to-my/a6bceab8-9204-4f75-937f-60bc06f4c3af"
  4. Microsoft Live support via phone. How do I get to talk to someone.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Live support via phone. How do I get to talk to someone.: I tried to get support for a few problems regarding my Windows 10 laptop. For last 2+ days have tried to get Phone support. the Chat wait is hours. I have tried to schedule call backs and they have failed. I tried to schedule phone calls and they have failed. I subscribe...
  5. How do I get the color yellow back on my computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get the color yellow back on my computer?: How do I get the color yellow back on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-color-yellow-back-on-my-computer/78a08234-a181-4e84-af31-feac49b82ba0
  6. Someone's FISHING on my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone's FISHING on my computer: Just got done reinstalling the OS and programs on my mothers computer. Spent weeks... The first day I have it at their home a screen iexplorer.exe started and displayed the following screen: [img] Neither Internet Explorer or Edge are my default browser, but rather...
  7. Administrator permissions: How do I get full access of my computer?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Administrator permissions: How do I get full access of my computer?: When trying to rename, copy or delete certain files or folders, I keep getting the annoying "You need administrator permission" prompt. I then click the button and it's done. But it's totally annoying and it seems so random because those files are no important system files or...
  8. A monster took my computer - how do I get control of it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A monster took my computer - how do I get control of it back?: Why can't we just leave things alone? Windows 10 seems to have taken all control of my computer out of my hands. I have trouble understanding what it does, why it does it, and how to make changes. My biggest problem is that everything is two shades of blue. What ever...
  9. How do I check to see if someone is using my bandwidth?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I check to see if someone is using my bandwidth?: Every night around 11 P.M. the internet connection speed is either drastically reduced or web pages won't even load. I am supposed to have a 15Mbps and at these times it drops down to 5 or none at all. The service provider has come out and changed the modem and all the...
  10. How do I get this computer started

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get this computer started: My wife's ASUS UL80V is in trouble. She chose to install Windows 10 and then forced to have the updates installed. After the most recent update, can't get the machine to start. When we push the power on, things look normal for a few seconds, even the little S/U tune...