Windows 10: how do i get someone to help with my computer.

Discus and support how do i get someone to help with my computer. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer goes dark if left alone for a short period of time. I try everything to get it back and nothing happens. I then turn it off and on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mikelaneve, Feb 11, 2019.

1. how do i get someone to help with my computer.

My computer goes dark if left alone for a short period of time. I try everything to get it back and nothing happens. I then turn it off and on numerouse times and it finally comes on.

Mike

:)

mikelaneve, Feb 11, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 11, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 11, 2019
  4. how do i get someone to help with my computer.

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

how do i get someone to help with my computer.

1. how do i get someone to help with my computer. - Similar Threads - someone help computer

2. How do I get into my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get into my computer.: After using this computer for years, I go to login and it says this account doesn't exist, I try to create a new one with the same name and it says it already exists. When I create a new one with a different name it says set a pin, if I try to it says error. If I hit skip it...
  3. How do I get into my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get into my computer.: After using this computer for years, I go to login and it says this account doesn't exist, I try to create a new one with the same name and it says it already exists. When I create a new one with a different name it says set a pin, if I try to it says error. If I hit skip it...
  4. how do i get ahold of someone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get ahold of someone: i am being charged monthly for an account that has not been in use for a year and the email and contact info no longer exists https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-ahold-of-someone/88c1e1d3-c724-4a3c-9c4e-7fe359a41814
  5. how do i get ahold of someone

how do i get ahold of someone: i am being charged monthly for an account that has not been in use for a year and the email and contact info no longer exists https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-ahold-of-someone/88c1e1d3-c724-4a3c-9c4e-7fe359a41814
  6. How do I get someone to help me recover my windows license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get someone to help me recover my windows license?: I am upgrading my computer and I need to get my windows license. I cannot access it, so I need to talk to a Microsoft professional who can help me recover my windows license ID. How do I talk to a human being because the computers I have talked to have done nothing except...
  7. How do I get someone to help me recover my windows license?

How do I get someone to help me recover my windows license?: I am upgrading my computer and I need to get my windows license. I cannot access it, so I need to talk to a Microsoft professional who can help me recover my windows license ID. How do I talk to a human being because the computers I have talked to have done nothing except...
  8. How do I get someone to help me recover my windows license?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Someone help. How do I fix this.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone help. How do I fix this.: [ATTACH]Help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-help-how-do-i-fix-this/361b0673-ef4c-444e-ad2f-f2126bac21e3
  10. How do I get The BEACON out of my computer? HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get The BEACON out of my computer? HELP: How do I get rid of THE BEACON on my computer? Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-beacon-out-of-my-computer-help/a5ba41cd-b359-42f0-9034-932ee608e88e