Windows 10: how do I GET SOUND AMPLIFICATION ON MY COMPUTER FOR PARTICULAR site?

Discus and support how do I GET SOUND AMPLIFICATION ON MY COMPUTER FOR PARTICULAR site? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HOW CAN I GET SOUND WHEN I OPEN a particular web site?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by fransite1, Sep 25, 2019.

1. fransite1 Win User

how do I GET SOUND AMPLIFICATION ON MY COMPUTER FOR PARTICULAR site?

HOW CAN I GET SOUND WHEN I OPEN a particular web site?

:)

fransite1, Sep 25, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Sep 26, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue how do I GET SOUND AMPLIFICATION ON MY COMPUTER FOR  PARTICULAR site? :p

cadaveca, Sep 26, 2019
  4. how do I GET SOUND AMPLIFICATION ON MY COMPUTER FOR PARTICULAR site?

Sound card amplification settings

I have other speakers, and they don't sound as good. I don't use them much, but I also have Logitech Z506 speakers. I don't like being insulted. I don't care what the reason is.

Like I have said before.

Now it's a longer list.
    It's not just the Bose speakers. It does the same thing with my Bose QC15 headphones with two different cables, The Logitech Z506 speakers, The old crappy earbuds I got with a HTC Rezound, the earbuds that came with an iPhone 6s+, and more.

It's easier to replace all the eletronic parts in an electric guitar, rewire wire it for a balanced cable, and build an impedance adapter than it is to make useless features like amplify settings for a sound card work. It was easier to make the wiring harness for the engine swap in my C4 from scratch than this.

aDigitalPhantom, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

how do I GET SOUND AMPLIFICATION ON MY COMPUTER FOR PARTICULAR site?

1. how do I GET SOUND AMPLIFICATION ON MY COMPUTER FOR PARTICULAR site? - Similar Threads - SOUND AMPLIFICATION COMPUTER

2. How can I get sound on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get sound on my computer?: I have no sound coming out of my computer and the sound is all the way up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-sound-on-my-computer/54b08e55-50b9-437b-b680-90a9e2e58d93
  3. How can I get sound on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get sound on my computer?: I have no sound coming out of my computer and the sound is all the way up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-sound-on-my-computer/54b08e55-50b9-437b-b680-90a9e2e58d93
  4. How can I get sound on my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I get into my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get into my computer.: After using this computer for years, I go to login and it says this account doesn't exist, I try to create a new one with the same name and it says it already exists. When I create a new one with a different name it says set a pin, if I try to it says error. If I hit skip it...
  6. How do I get into my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get into my computer.: After using this computer for years, I go to login and it says this account doesn't exist, I try to create a new one with the same name and it says it already exists. When I create a new one with a different name it says set a pin, if I try to it says error. If I hit skip it...
  7. Unable to open a particular site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to open a particular site: I have problem accessing a particular site, it used to work without any issues but recently the page stopped responding, I have tried different browsers, used different DNS addresses, cleared the cache, tried in different laptops with different OS(Win10&Win11), I have found...
  8. network error for particular site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network error for particular site: hello, i am facing problem in website opening and it only happened for particular site, if i am login in wordpress.com manytime is not working and it shown proxy error or server error. how can fixed ir Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office Install, upgrade and activate...
  9. my computer shuts down & reboots at various site, particularly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my computer shuts down & reboots at various site, particularly: I need help with a problem I’m having with micro soft 365. I had trouble with downloading it , initially. You helped me get it done. Ever since then , my computer shuts down & reboots at various site, particularly E -Bay. It displays Windows.com/stop code every time , then...
  10. How do I get sites to remember my username and password?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get sites to remember my username and password?: Hi There are one or two Forums and sites that I visit on a regular bases, where it would be very useful, if the Site/s in question could at least remember my username and maybe my password as well. So I didn't keep having to fill in all my details every time. Is...