Windows 10: How do I get startup processes to happen at login screen

Discus and support How do I get startup processes to happen at login screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Normally after I log in to Windows all the startup programs will begin loading but there have been times when the startup programs happened at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chili, Oct 6, 2019.

1. chili Win User

How do I get startup processes to happen at login screen

Normally after I log in to Windows all the startup programs will begin loading but there have been times when the startup programs happened at the login screen before logging in. I would much rather have it load at the login screen because I won't always be at my pc during boot up. Is there a way to configure this?

:)

chili, Oct 6, 2019
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

How do I get startup processes to happen at login screen [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I get startup processes to happen at login screen - Similar Threads - startup processes happen

2. HOW DO I CHANGE MY COMPUTER STARTUP LOGIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I CHANGE MY COMPUTER STARTUP LOGIN: i HAVE A NEW LAPTOP AND THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT SIGN IN HAS A DEAD EMAIL ACOUNT. hOW DO i CHANGE THE EMAIL ADDRESS TO A LIVE EMAIL ADDRESS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-computer-startup-login/c5055744-5d5f-4c7d-9b9e-ae20edaf5db5
  3. HOW DO I CHANGE MY COMPUTER STARTUP LOGIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW DO I CHANGE MY COMPUTER STARTUP LOGIN: i HAVE A NEW LAPTOP AND THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT SIGN IN HAS A DEAD EMAIL ACOUNT. hOW DO i CHANGE THE EMAIL ADDRESS TO A LIVE EMAIL ADDRESS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-computer-startup-login/c5055744-5d5f-4c7d-9b9e-ae20edaf5db5
  4. Strange screen flickering that happens on startup, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange screen flickering that happens on startup, how to fix?: So I'm wondering if anyone knows how to fix this problem I'm having. I decided to install windows 11 on my pc and initially when I had enabled secure boot, after restarting my pc it kept instantly going to this infinite glitching screen. So I ended up having to completely...
  5. Computer slow to get to the login screen during startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer slow to get to the login screen during startup: Hi,On Wednesday, I installed four windows updates, plus an optional one. I have a Dell computer and was told to do this so that a driver the Realtek High Definition Driver would install properly it kept failing to install. This didn't work, so someone at Dell manually...
  6. How do i disable the login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i disable the login screen: i dont have a password but everytime i boot up my laptop i have to press the Login button then it tranfers me to the home page i dont like this cause usually i go grab a snack while my laptop is booting because it takes a while...
  7. How do i bypass windows login at startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i bypass windows login at startup: I have just joined the ssd era by swapping out my old hdd went a lot easier than i thought reinstalled windows 10 using the creation tool so having to set all my settings from scratch getting there ok but i cant seem to bypass the login and go straight to windows like i used...
  8. How do I close the login screen?

How do I close the login screen?: I don't mean to disable it. Sometimes I like the lock screen picture but if i hit a button on the keyboard my profile picture appears and I'm asked for my password. Can I close that in order to see again just the lock screen picture? Esc key won't do the trick for me....
  9. How do I get a Pin for the sign in process

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I get a Pin for the sign in process: I need a PIN to reactivate account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-pin-for-the-sign-in-process/2583d095-fd71-41e5-a086-5374715011fc
  10. Unwanted account login screen. ( how do I get rid of this )

Unwanted account login screen. ( how do I get rid of this ): [ATTACH] So I was messing with my account settings this morning and I did something that created another login account. both of them have the same email address, but I think that the one I want is a local account and the useless one isn't. does anyone know what I can do...