Windows 10: How do I get startup processes to happen at login screen

Discus and support How do I get startup processes to happen at login screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Normally after I log in to Windows all the startup programs will begin loading but there have been times when the startup programs happened at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chili, Oct 6, 2019.

1. chili Win User

How do I get startup processes to happen at login screen

Normally after I log in to Windows all the startup programs will begin loading but there have been times when the startup programs happened at the login screen before logging in. I would much rather have it load at the login screen because I won't always be at my pc during boot up. Is there a way to configure this?

:)

chili, Oct 6, 2019
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

How do I get startup processes to happen at login screen [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I get startup processes to happen at login screen - Similar Threads - startup processes happen

2. Win10pro: How login Administrator when not shown on login screen at startup?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win10pro: How login Administrator when not shown on login screen at startup?: I have an ACTIVE Administrator account. I HAVE THE PASSWORD. I cannot log in as Administrator because after making changes to improve security (not displaying list of available users, on the left side of the startup screen), the startup screen displays only the previous...
  3. how do you stop this from happening with each startup?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do you stop this from happening with each startup?: 123456 [ATTACH]12 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-stop-this-from-happening-with-each/81f8824a-b809-4c64-a14c-973c1ff2b9f7"
  4. Startup Screen vs Login Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup Screen vs Login Screen: Not a problem with my girl friends Win 10, but with mine. The Start screen, which shows the date and time, is fine. When I press enter to bring up the Login screen, the same image on the Start screen shows, but goes WAY out of focus. Very blurry. Any solution? Thanks 140505
  5. How do I change the Login Screen background image?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the Login Screen background image?: This used to work prior to the latest 1903 update. How can I change the Login Screen background image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-login-screen-background-image/8d4b052b-ccf0-465c-94bd-ba483aee9ded
  6. Startup not happening

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup not happening: My pc wont boot and show windows it only opens in safe mode as when i again try to start windows 10 a error code 0xc000000f shows with blue screen and the no automatic repairl and startup tools are in my pc...
  7. getting to login screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    getting to login screen: I cannot open screen to log in password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-to-login-screen/546f6afa-fea2-4665-9f25-5a6c1ab99974
  8. How do I change my startup screen?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I change my startup screen?: I think this is a simple question, but only if you know the answer: When I first begin a session on Windows 10, my name and Email address appear in the center of the screen. My actual Email address has changed, since I changed ISPs, but the old one still appears when I start...
  9. How do i get rid of these extra "Password" logins?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do i get rid of these extra "Password" logins?: This is my home computer. I just upgraded to Windows 10 (Home). At my login screen I see all my family's login names (as I should) but I also see 6 logins labeled "Password". It seems that each "Password" login is associated with an individual user. So if I select one of...
  10. How do i get rid of the blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i get rid of the blue screen?: once in 24h smth like that my laptop hp notebook ay-002nq its crushing the blue screen which says : " stop code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED " " What failed bcmwl63a.sys" 74336