Windows 10: How do I get support by a real person for Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I get support by a real person for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have purchased Windows 10 Pro under an email that I no longer have access to. I've tried to reactivate this account, but the system asks other ways... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TerranceWong1, Nov 25, 2020.

1. How do I get support by a real person for Windows 10?

I have purchased Windows 10 Pro under an email that I no longer have access to. I've tried to reactivate this account, but the system asks other ways to prove my identity, such as credit card numbers under this account which I also no longer use, or have the numbers to. I can't seem to find any way of getting to talk to a real support person. Please help!

Thanks in advance,

Terrance

:)

TerranceWong1, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 25, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

How do I get support by a real person for Windows 10?

DRDNA, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

How do I get support by a real person for Windows 10?

1. How do I get support by a real person for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - support real person

2. How to talk to real person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to talk to real person: Hello,I purchased a Windows activation key and did not receive an email with the product key.I need to talk to a person so that I can receive my product key.Thank you...
  3. How to talk to real person

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to talk to real person: Hello,I purchased a Windows activation key and did not receive an email with the product key.I need to talk to a person so that I can receive my product key.Thank you...
  4. How do I talk to some real microsoft support person ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I talk to some real microsoft support person ?: I was not expecting such terrible service from microsoft support. I have been trying from 3 days to recover my bitlocker passcode as microsoft has locked my laptop while doing some random updates. Everytime I am clicking on Manage bitlocker passcode it going to a error page...
  5. How do I talk to some real microsoft support person ?

How do I talk to some real microsoft support person ?: I was not expecting such terrible service from microsoft support. I have been trying from 3 days to recover my bitlocker passcode as microsoft has locked my laptop while doing some random updates. Everytime I am clicking on Manage bitlocker passcode it going to a error page...
  6. Is there a support phone number to talk to a real person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a support phone number to talk to a real person?: Cannot sign into Windows. Says pw is incorrect. I am signed in on my iPad, which is how I can send this query. Is there a support number to talk to a real person?!...
  7. Is there a support phone number to talk to a real person?

Is there a support phone number to talk to a real person?: Cannot sign into Windows. Says pw is incorrect. I am signed in on my iPad, which is how I can send this query. Is there a support number to talk to a real person?!...
  8. How do I contact a real person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I contact a real person?: I have been on line and tried to cancell an order that I never placed. I keep getting different sites that it refers me to. I tried to call a number and a recorded message said no one was available at that time but wanted me to record a message. I am worried that it was a...
  9. How do I contact a real person?

How do I contact a real person?: I have been on line and tried to cancell an order that I never placed. I keep getting different sites that it refers me to. I tried to call a number and a recorded message said no one was available at that time but wanted me to record a message. I am worried that it was a...
  10. How to get in contact with a real support person for activation of Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to get in contact with a real support person for activation of Windows: I recently replaced the motherboard and CPU on my PC, and now im not able to re-activate windows. I have a digital Windows 10 Pro retail licence purchased directly from MS and its linked to my MS account. When I try to activate, using the "Troubleshoot > recently changed...