Windows 10: How do I get that bottom Windows Explorer Taskbar that shows information about a file in...

Discus and support How do I get that bottom Windows Explorer Taskbar that shows information about a file in... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jeremiah_Naidoo [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jeremiah_Naidoo, Aug 25, 2020.

1. How do I get that bottom Windows Explorer Taskbar that shows information about a file in...

/u/Jeremiah_Naidoo, Aug 25, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Cannot launch File Explorer from taskbar in Windows 10

Hi Juzzy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• First unpin the File Explorer from the task bar.
    • Press Windows + E.
    • And right click on File Explorer in the taskbar.
    • And Pin the File Explorer to Taskbar and Check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Aug 25, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

How do I get that bottom Windows Explorer Taskbar that shows information about a file in...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

How do I get that bottom Windows Explorer Taskbar that shows information about a file in...

1. How do I get that bottom Windows Explorer Taskbar that shows information about a file in... - Similar Threads - bottom Explorer Taskbar

2. Author information in File Explorer's column not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Author information in File Explorer's column not showing: Hi, my teammates and I have a shared folder in the file explorer to store our work documents. Since we have a very large amount of folder in there, we planned to include the Author column in the file explorer so that we can easily see which folder belongs to whom. However,...
  3. Author information in File Explorer's column not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Author information in File Explorer's column not showing: Hi, my teammates and I have a shared folder in the file explorer to store our work documents. Since we have a very large amount of folder in there, we planned to include the Author column in the file explorer so that we can easily see which folder belongs to whom. However,...
  4. How Do I Fix This File Explorer Thingy On The Bottom?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Do I Fix This File Explorer Thingy On The Bottom?: I have had this weird thing show up on the bottom telling me the following: 10 files, Disk free space: 48.3GB And then Computer on the right corner.I will circle it in red with what I am talking about, this is very confusing and I don't know where to begin with fixing this....
  5. How Do I Fix This File Explorer Thingy On The Bottom?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Fix This File Explorer Thingy On The Bottom?: I have had this weird thing show up on the bottom telling me the following: 10 files, Disk free space: 48.3GB And then Computer on the right corner.I will circle it in red with what I am talking about, this is very confusing and I don't know where to begin with fixing this....
  6. How Do I Fix This File Explorer Thingy On The Bottom?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How do I move the taskbar to the bottom of the desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I move the taskbar to the bottom of the desktop?: How do I move the taskbar to the bottom of the desktop screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-the-taskbar-to-the-bottom-of-the/290be016-3def-4c8b-9e57-216e8377dc08
  8. How do I have Windows File Explorer show file info at bottom?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I have Windows File Explorer show file info at bottom?: In the last couple days I've noticed that my Windows Explorer no longer displays a panel with file info on selected files. Image resolution, Video resolution, that sort of thing. The bottom bar shows me file size but I'm looking for a bit more info that's quickly accessible....
  9. Show additional information at bottom of explorer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show additional information at bottom of explorer?: Hi! Is it possible to show additional file information at the bottom of the file explorer like it was in windows 7? It was especially useful when the view is set to details and no thumbnails of images are shown and when i click on an image it shows a little preview at the...
  10. How do I make the taskbar show all the icons on the bottom right?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make the taskbar show all the icons on the bottom right?: [img] so basically when theres a bunch of icons on the bottom right. it creates this up arrow with the rest of the icons.. i dont want this. i want them all to be in the bottom right and NO i dont want to drag the icon into the task bar everytime. any ideas? 85633