Windows 10: how do i get that kiosk thing disabled from my account? Everything i looked up doesn't work

Discus and support how do i get that kiosk thing disabled from my account? Everything i looked up doesn't work in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; i've been working on this for hours and I'm tech savvy so it's not only time consuming but embarrassing...thoughts?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JHRV, Apr 30, 2019.

1. JHRV Win User

how do i get that kiosk thing disabled from my account? Everything i looked up doesn't work

i've been working on this for hours and I'm tech savvy so it's not only time consuming but embarrassing...thoughts?

:)

2. Rockman. Win User

internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Apr 30, 2019
  3. Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using Kiosk Mode on Windows 10.

Since you are being logged out of Kiosk Mode after every login, I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshoot kiosk mode issues

Also, you can try removing and creating the Kiosk account again, follow the steps mentioned below to remove the Kiosk account:

1. Go to Settings >
      Accounts > Family & other people.
    2. Under Setup a kiosk option click on
      Assigned access.
    3. Now under Kiosk info click on the
      account name and click on Remove kiosk.
    4. Now click on Remove.

Once the account is removed, refer the article to
    Set up a single-app kiosk

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 30, 2019
  4. how do i get that kiosk thing disabled from my account? Everything i looked up doesn't work

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

how do i get that kiosk thing disabled from my account? Everything i looked up doesn't work

1. how do i get that kiosk thing disabled from my account? Everything i looked up doesn't work - Similar Threads - kiosk thing disabled

2. how do I get into my locked account i have tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get into my locked account i have tried everything: cant get into my account i have tried everything!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-into-my-locked-account-i-have-tried/a23c1f90-dc70-4a4f-b6cb-4b154ec299f8
  3. how do I get into my locked account i have tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I get into my locked account i have tried everything: cant get into my account i have tried everything!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-into-my-locked-account-i-have-tried/a23c1f90-dc70-4a4f-b6cb-4b154ec299f8
  4. I Tried everything to disable touchpad but it doesn't get disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Tried everything to disable touchpad but it doesn't get disabled: I Have a HP laptop with windows 11 on it and i tried every method and every choices i even disabled on regedit and deleted on devices manager, i even used software to block it but nothing works. Some features are missing in settings touchpad and tabs missing from mouse...
  5. I Tried everything to disable touchpad but it doesn't get disabled

I Tried everything to disable touchpad but it doesn't get disabled: I Have a HP laptop with windows 11 on it and i tried every method and every choices i even disabled on regedit and deleted on devices manager, i even used software to block it but nothing works. Some features are missing in settings touchpad and tabs missing from mouse...
  6. How do I delete a disabled Microsoft work account from my PC?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I delete a disabled Microsoft work account from my PC?: In the old thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-disabled-microsoft-work-account/7731dcfe-f4cf-4424-9c41-84d3037604f4the answer to "How do I delete a disabled Microsoft work account from my PC?" was to use the built-in-to-Windows-10...
  7. How do I delete a disabled Microsoft work account from my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete a disabled Microsoft work account from my PC?: In the old thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-disabled-microsoft-work-account/7731dcfe-f4cf-4424-9c41-84d3037604f4the answer to "How do I delete a disabled Microsoft work account from my PC?" was to use the built-in-to-Windows-10...
  8. How do I delete a disabled Microsoft work account from my PC?

9. How do I delete a disabled Microsoft work account from my PC?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I delete a disabled Microsoft work account from my PC?: Hi, I have a Microsoft account from a previous workplace on my Windows 10 PC. I no longer have access to this account as it has been disabled. How do I remove it from Windows? When I go to Settings -> Accounts, the only option I'm presented with for this account is 'Manage'....
  10. How do I make everything look bigger?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make everything look bigger?: Hi, I had a vision correction surgery two weeks ago and it'll be about two months until my vision is sharp enough for small text. Until then, I'd like to make everything look bigger on my Windows 10 computer. It's easy to zoom in the browsers, but navigating folders is a...