Windows 10: How do I get the 25 digit windows 10 product key with the 20 digit product ID?

Discus and support How do I get the 25 digit windows 10 product key with the 20 digit product ID? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was planning to reuse a copy of windows from an old computer to a new computer. So I reinstalled windows 10 from the old PC and noted down the 20... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PCMaster111, Jun 23, 2020.

1. How do I get the 25 digit windows 10 product key with the 20 digit product ID?

I was planning to reuse a copy of windows from an old computer to a new computer. So I reinstalled windows 10 from the old PC and noted down the 20 digit product ID. Now I am here activating windows and it only accepts 25 digit codes. So I was wondering how to get the 25 digit code from the 20 digit product ID,

I do not have the product key. I threw it away. So I checked on the old computer and it only says "PRODUCT KEY UNAVAILABLE". Please help.

submitted by /u/PCMaster111
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PCMaster111, Jun 23, 2020
  2. sherperd Win User

25 digit Product Key

Where do I find the 25 digit product key for Microsoft windows 10 for my new hp 250 G6 so that I can activate Microsoft word?

When I bought the computer windows 10 was already pre installed.

Please treat matter with urgency.

sherperd, Jun 23, 2020
  3. gspa1 Win User
    Finding out Windows Product Key from Product ID

Hello there,

I recently uninstalled Windows-10 OS and reinstalled back to Windows-10 OS due to some reasons. But before uninstalling I forgot to capture my Windows 10 Product Key(25 digit). I have my 20 digit Product ID. Can some one help me with the procedure for retrieving
    the Product Key from Product ID.

gspa1, Jun 23, 2020
  4. How do I get the 25 digit windows 10 product key with the 20 digit product ID?

25 digit Product Key problems

I purchased a refurbished PC 3 months ago. It came with a 25 digit Product Key that used to activate my operating system. All went well until about a week ago when I had the opportunity to purchase a new Laptop. I found a buyer for my Desk PC but wanted
    to wipe all my personal info and data from the computer. I was told by the company that I purchased the PC from that I needed to do a factory reset, and they walked me through the process. All was fine except two days later I started getting a message saying
    my Windows was not a genuine copy. I entered the same 25 digit Product Key that worked the first time but now it will not accept the Product Key. What should I do?

WolfRunningtrail, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

How do I get the 25 digit windows 10 product key with the 20 digit product ID?

1. How do I get the 25 digit windows 10 product key with the 20 digit product ID? - Similar Threads - digit product key

2. How can I verify 25 digits product key of windows 11 pro digital license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I verify 25 digits product key of windows 11 pro digital license?: I don't have email from Microsoft that contains 25 digits product key. I need to have approval message from Microsoft saying 25 digits product key is genuine. I need this for Job purpose....
  3. How can I verify 25 digits product key of windows 11 pro digital license?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I verify 25 digits product key of windows 11 pro digital license?: I don't have email from Microsoft that contains 25 digits product key. I need to have approval message from Microsoft saying 25 digits product key is genuine. I need this for Job purpose....
  4. install office 365 with product key 25 digits

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    install office 365 with product key 25 digits: Hello,I have tried to install office 365 without success.I have inserted 24 of 25 digits and it doesn't allow me to insert the correct 25th digit it allows me to insert any other digit expert the right one.ThanksKypros Kyprianou...
  5. Product key? Or, digital license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product key? Or, digital license?: Dell Inspiron 3647. Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro free upgrade. No tech will be attempting a hard drive change. For reinstalling, I keep reading a 25 character product key. I have 20. It does specify Windows 10 is activated with a digital license. I know once I...
  6. About 25 digit product key

About 25 digit product key: I am unable to use any microsoft apps such as word ,power point etc.....because i lost my 25 digit product key. How can i get it back is there any way?please help me in this regard.....
  7. Digital product key

Digital product key: I mgrated from [by force] from windows 8 to windows 10 sgle home language. I did not received a digital product licence key. I am experiencing some blue screen trouble. Where do I find my digital licence key or must I buy Windows 10 again after the migration?...
  8. digital product key

digital product key: downloaded free windows 10 home to a usb drive. notebook had win 7 on it. did a clean install. windows telling me it can't find a product key. device is registered to microsoft and is licensed to me...
  9. How do I get the 25 digit windows 10 product key with the 20 digit product ID

How do I get the 25 digit windows 10 product key with the 20 digit product ID: I was planning to reuse a copy of windows from an old computer to a new computer. So I reinstalled windows 10 from the old pc and noted down the 20 digit product ID. Now I am here activating windows and it only accepts 25 digit codes. So I was wondering how to get the 25...
  10. 25 digit Windows 10 Product key

in Windows 10 Customization
    25 digit Windows 10 Product key: I just want the Key in case of problems later. I bought an HP computer in 2018 with Windows 10 already installed. Where do I go to record the Key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/25-digit-windows-10-product-key/8c70530c-b07a-4a55-8567-ca65023f000e