Windows 10: How do I get the apps back on the bottom!

Discus and support How do I get the apps back on the bottom! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MoeenMama [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i23foe/how_do_i_get_the_apps_back_on_the_bottom/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MoeenMama, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:12 PM.

1. How do I get the apps back on the bottom!

/u/MoeenMama, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:12 PM

2. Removed icon from desktop screen how do i get it back.

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

• When you say “Support Assistant” are you referring to any program?
    • Did you remove or uninstall from the computer?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Go to Start.
    • Select all apps.
    • Check if the “Support assistant” is listed.
    • If listed Drag & drop to the desktop screen.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:13 PM
  3. Where can i get People app?

Hi Dale,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I suggest you to find it in all apps and pin to task bar.

Please follow the steps below:

• Left click on Windows Icon (Start button located in the bottom left corner).

• Click on All apps.

• Scroll down and right click on
      People app.

• Click on pin to task bar.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:13 PM
  4. How do I get the apps back on the bottom!

How do I get the MSN.com site to revert back to English?

Hi,

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Open MSN.com on your Web Browser
    • Click on Settings on the top right corner
    • Select CHANGE LANGUAGE AND CONTENT
    • Select English

Hope this information helps.

Please get back to us with an update on the issue, we will be happy to help.

Ankit Rajput, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:13 PM
Thema:

How do I get the apps back on the bottom!

1. How do I get the apps back on the bottom! - Similar Threads - apps bottom

2. Screen refreshes everytime i try opening an app in the windows panel/button at the bottom...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen refreshes everytime i try opening an app in the windows panel/button at the bottom...: Browsing through the windows start panel at the bottom left corner always results to crashing then the whole screen refreshes. submitted by /u/manuelManes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hqurni/screen_refreshes_everytime_i_try_opening_an_app/
  3. Settings App in Windows 10 keeps scrolling down and selecting the bottom option.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings App in Windows 10 keeps scrolling down and selecting the bottom option.: I'm unable to select any other options on any menu in the Settings app, it keeps scrolling down to the bottom and automatically selecting the last option on the page. I've tried reinstalling my mouse/keyboard drivers, and doing sfc/scannow checks, nothing seems to be...
  4. How do I move my apps from bottom task bar to the desktop screen? Second how do I talk to...

in Cortana
    How do I move my apps from bottom task bar to the desktop screen? Second how do I talk to...: How do I move my apps from bottom task bar to the desktop screen? Second how do I talk to Cortana? Where is the mic? * Moved from IE10/other * Original title: Apps and cortana...
  5. "Checkbox" on the left bottom corner on almost each app icon

"Checkbox" on the left bottom corner on almost each app icon: So yeah, I want to know is there any way to remove those checkboxes away form app icon? to make my desktop look cleaner? Here is what i am talking about: [ATTACH]...
  6. Apps that open to only fill 25% of the screen top to bottom

Apps that open to only fill 25% of the screen top to bottom: I have a Lenovo S340 laptop with Windows 10 and Microsoft programs. I have a problem with apps. When I click on most apps, they open fine and fill the screen. However I have a few apps that when I click on them, they open, but only fill 25% of the screen from top to bottom....
  7. Windows 10 mail app/Frequently used email addresses showing on the bottom of the list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail app/Frequently used email addresses showing on the bottom of the list: Hi, This is John. I have been having trouble with autofill on windows 10 mail app. When I type the first few letters of an email address, most frequently used email was always on top of the list. But for a couple of weeks, frequently used email shows on the bottom of the...
  8. Loss of microsoft Icon, plus other apps at bottom of screen

Loss of microsoft Icon, plus other apps at bottom of screen: On Windows 10 the bottom line of info is not working. Starts with Microsoft icon and should include other apps (nothing shows) and at the end of the line of info it shows date/time. How do I retrieve this info?...
  9. Windows 10 Mail app how to change reading pane to bottom view (horizontal orientation)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail app how to change reading pane to bottom view (horizontal orientation): VERY SIMPLY, How do you change the reading pane orientation in the Windows 10 mail app (the default app) from the standard left-right layout to a top-bottom layout?? The left right reading pane SUCKS!! and not having the option to change it to top bottom is...
  10. Solid Green Stripes on Right and Bottom Sides Of Videos in UWP apps

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Solid Green Stripes on Right and Bottom Sides Of Videos in UWP apps: Hey guys, recently updated to Windows 10 (past Win7 10 year user here).One of the features I like the most is the presence of Microsoft Store where I can download some nice apps quite fast and secure. But I experience a problem that only appeared in apps downloaded from Store...