Windows 10: How do I get the apps back on the bottom!

Discus and support How do I get the apps back on the bottom! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MoeenMama [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i23foe/how_do_i_get_the_apps_back_on_the_bottom/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MoeenMama, Aug 1, 2020.

1. How do I get the apps back on the bottom!

/u/MoeenMama, Aug 1, 2020

2. Removed icon from desktop screen how do i get it back.

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

• When you say “Support Assistant” are you referring to any program?
    • Did you remove or uninstall from the computer?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Go to Start.
    • Select all apps.
    • Check if the “Support assistant” is listed.
    • If listed Drag & drop to the desktop screen.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Where can i get People app?

Hi Dale,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I suggest you to find it in all apps and pin to task bar.

Please follow the steps below:

• Left click on Windows Icon (Start button located in the bottom left corner).

• Click on All apps.

• Scroll down and right click on
      People app.

• Click on pin to task bar.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Aug 1, 2020
  4. How do I get the apps back on the bottom!

How do I get the MSN.com site to revert back to English?

Hi,

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Open MSN.com on your Web Browser
    • Click on Settings on the top right corner
    • Select CHANGE LANGUAGE AND CONTENT
    • Select English

Hope this information helps.

Please get back to us with an update on the issue, we will be happy to help.

Ankit Rajput, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

How do I get the apps back on the bottom!

1. How do I get the apps back on the bottom! - Similar Threads - apps bottom

2. can someone tell me if i can remove the arrow thing on the bottom left of my apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone tell me if i can remove the arrow thing on the bottom left of my apps?: ............. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-if-i-can-remove-the-arrow/5dee65ad-4811-4334-a5b0-1b4da0b58b64
  3. can someone tell me if i can remove the arrow thing on the bottom left of my apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone tell me if i can remove the arrow thing on the bottom left of my apps?: ............. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-if-i-can-remove-the-arrow/5dee65ad-4811-4334-a5b0-1b4da0b58b64
  4. Windows 11 Photos App -- Disable preview bar at bottom of screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Photos App -- Disable preview bar at bottom of screen?: Hi, In the Windows 11 Photos app, when viewing an image there is a horizontal "preview" bar at the bottom of the window with several small thumbnails displayed for other images in the same folder. Is it possible to hide that bar so it never appears? Thanks!...
  5. Windows 11 Photos App -- Disable preview bar at bottom of screen?

Windows 11 Photos App -- Disable preview bar at bottom of screen?: Hi, In the Windows 11 Photos app, when viewing an image there is a horizontal "preview" bar at the bottom of the window with several small thumbnails displayed for other images in the same folder. Is it possible to hide that bar so it never appears? Thanks!...
  6. Xbox App and MS store keep scrolling to bottom when clicking on game icons on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox App and MS store keep scrolling to bottom when clicking on game icons on Windows 10: The Xbox app and Microsoft store both does this at times. I have no controllers connected and no other apps are showing this behaviour. Here is a video LinkTried the usual fixes wsreset , powershell commands, reboot etc to no avail.NOT a hardware issue - only happens with MS...
  7. Xbox App and MS store keep scrolling to bottom when clicking on game icons on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App and MS store keep scrolling to bottom when clicking on game icons on Windows 10: The Xbox app and Microsoft store both does this at times. I have no controllers connected and no other apps are showing this behaviour. Here is a video LinkTried the usual fixes wsreset , powershell commands, reboot etc to no avail.NOT a hardware issue - only happens with MS...
  8. Xbox App and MS store keep scrolling to bottom when clicking on game icons on Windows 10

9. App or Feature with No Name at Bottom of Program List - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    App or Feature with No Name at Bottom of Program List - Windows 10: Hello, I saw that someone posted a similar concern/question on an unnamed no information app showing up at the bottom of the Apps & Features list in Windows 10 ... It shows an install date which is the same install/update date for a lot of other apps. I tried finding this...
  10. How do I extend app window borders to the bottom and below of the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I extend app window borders to the bottom and below of the taskbar?: I have downloaded an app which makes the taskbar on the bottom transparent, and it look beautiful on desktop mode. But when I open a program eg. a browser, it looks weird as it is still transparent but shows a part of the desktop background. Instead, I want to be able to...