Windows 10: How do I get the bar at the bottom of the screen to go away when I’m in full screen?

Discus and support How do I get the bar at the bottom of the screen to go away when I’m in full screen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/LifeisRough29 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mm810k/how_do_i_get_the_bar_at_the_bottom_of_the_screen/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LifeisRough29, Apr 7, 2021.

1. How do I get the bar at the bottom of the screen to go away when I’m in full screen?

/u/LifeisRough29, Apr 7, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 7, 2021
  3. barbfl Win User
    Firefox expanding to fill entire screen, no bar, drop down access

Fixed! Yay! Thank you both! After you suggested I put my cursor at top, even though I did not get access to everything, I went and pressed everything visible I could and one of them was the three bars at right where there was a full screen toggle!!!! Done. Thanks! Happy weekend!

barbfl, Apr 7, 2021
  4. SeanC Win User

How do I get the bar at the bottom of the screen to go away when I’m in full screen?

Red Bars On Screen?

My monitor will occasionally display a series of red bars across the screen. It's kind of a checkered pattern that comes on suddenly but then leaves after a few minutes, maybe half an hour. This has been going on for about a week now but I don't believe it is the monitor as I hooked it up to another system for a day or two and didn't see them (though that might of just been chance).

Anyone guess the issue? It's a RADEON 9500 Pro / 9700. It's never done this before, as far as I know. I'll try and grab a screen shot the next time it happens.

SeanC, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

How do I get the bar at the bottom of the screen to go away when I’m in full screen?

1. How do I get the bar at the bottom of the screen to go away when I’m in full screen? - Similar Threads - bar bottom screen

2. How do I get the blue error screen to go away?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the blue error screen to go away?: The stop code says “UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION”. The error screen has been at 0% complete for 20 minutes. No matter what button I press, nothing seems to do anything....
  3. How do I get the blue error screen to go away?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get the blue error screen to go away?: The stop code says “UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION”. The error screen has been at 0% complete for 20 minutes. No matter what button I press, nothing seems to do anything....
  4. How do I remove this white bar that appears at the top of the screen when I go full screen...

How do I remove this white bar that appears at the top of the screen when I go full screen...: So I recently built a pc and whenever I try to play a video game such as Minecraft this white bar appears at the top of my screen with the option to close, minimize or see all my tabs in the top right-hand corner and the game I am playings name in the top left. Is there any...
  5. How do I remove this white bar that appears at the top of the screen when I go full screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove this white bar that appears at the top of the screen when I go full screen...: So I recently built a pc and whenever I try to play a video game such as Minecraft this white bar appears at the top of my screen with the option to close, minimize or see all my tabs in the top right-hand corner and the game I am playings name in the top left. Is there any...
  6. How do I get rid of this black bar at the bottom of my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this black bar at the bottom of my screen?: I have checked aspect ratios, deleting the app that it happened on Lunar Client, and switching fullscreen on and back off again, but for some reason it wont go away? Can anyone help me with this?...
  7. How do I get rid of this black bar at the bottom of my screen?

How do I get rid of this black bar at the bottom of my screen?: I have checked aspect ratios, deleting the app that it happened on Lunar Client, and switching fullscreen on and back off again, but for some reason it wont go away? Can anyone help me with this?...
  8. How do I get rid of this black bar at the bottom of my screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Taskbar not going away on the bottom screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not going away on the bottom screen: I am trying to start up a game from steam and the taskbar isn't going away, problem is that the taskbar before has gone away but now this time it is not going away at all. Is there any way I can make sure it goes away when I start up the game?...
  10. Search bar leaving a outline when I go in full screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search bar leaving a outline when I go in full screen?: Hello, I noticed when I went into a game that there was an outline in the bottom left. But I realized it was the outline of the search bar. And, if I go and hit the search button on my second monitor it glitches and only shows the search tab on my main monitor where the...