Windows 10: How do I get the bar at the bottom of the screen to go away when I’m in full screen?

Discus and support How do I get the bar at the bottom of the screen to go away when I’m in full screen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/LifeisRough29 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mm810k/how_do_i_get_the_bar_at_the_bottom_of_the_screen/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LifeisRough29, Apr 7, 2021 at 2:07 PM.

1. How do I get the bar at the bottom of the screen to go away when I’m in full screen?

/u/LifeisRough29, Apr 7, 2021 at 2:07 PM

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 7, 2021 at 2:23 PM
  3. barbfl Win User
    Firefox expanding to fill entire screen, no bar, drop down access

Fixed! Yay! Thank you both! After you suggested I put my cursor at top, even though I did not get access to everything, I went and pressed everything visible I could and one of them was the three bars at right where there was a full screen toggle!!!! Done. Thanks! Happy weekend!

4. SeanC Win User

How do I get the bar at the bottom of the screen to go away when I’m in full screen?

Red Bars On Screen?

My monitor will occasionally display a series of red bars across the screen. It's kind of a checkered pattern that comes on suddenly but then leaves after a few minutes, maybe half an hour. This has been going on for about a week now but I don't believe it is the monitor as I hooked it up to another system for a day or two and didn't see them (though that might of just been chance).

Anyone guess the issue? It's a RADEON 9500 Pro / 9700. It's never done this before, as far as I know. I'll try and grab a screen shot the next time it happens.

Thema:

How do I get the bar at the bottom of the screen to go away when I’m in full screen?

1. How do I get the bar at the bottom of the screen to go away when I’m in full screen? - Similar Threads - bar bottom screen

2. feature bar is now on the side of my screen was at the bottom of the sceen how do i get it back

in Windows 10 Customization
    feature bar is now on the side of my screen was at the bottom of the sceen how do i get it back: how do i get my featue bar back to the bottom of the screen in windows 10? Its now on the right side running vertical https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feature-bar-is-now-on-the-side-of-my-screen-was-at/0803c050-1aab-4b2f-a70d-527447d1da29
  3. Taskbar not going away on the bottom screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not going away on the bottom screen: I am trying to start up a game from steam and the taskbar isn't going away, problem is that the taskbar before has gone away but now this time it is not going away at all. Is there any way I can make sure it goes away when I start up the game?...
  4. Search bar leaving a outline when I go in full screen?

Search bar leaving a outline when I go in full screen?: Hello, I noticed when I went into a game that there was an outline in the bottom left. But I realized it was the outline of the search bar. And, if I go and hit the search button on my second monitor it glitches and only shows the search tab on my main monitor where the...
  5. How can I hide the Taskbar when I’m on full Screen on a page

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I hide the Taskbar when I’m on full Screen on a page: So I want the taskbar to disappear or hide when I open any page up to max/full screen. It’s getting kinda annoying having it there since I have taskbarx and my taskbar is translucent so I can see the bottom of my wallpaper. Thanks submitted by /u/WarPhoniex101 [link]...
  6. How do I go back to a dark background at the bottom of the screen?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I go back to a dark background at the bottom of the screen?: I just spent at least an hour waiting for my PC to be ready after a major update. Now, the bottom of the screen type here to search, Cortana, task view, Edge, Explorer, speaker, cloud, McAfee, calendar, mail nofications is white after it has always been black. That makes it...
  7. When I open a program I do not get full screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    When I open a program I do not get full screen.: Hi my Windows version is 2004 build 19041 yesterday when I opened a program like email online banking or internet I do not get the full screen. Tool buttons are not visible and most of the data are not visible this happens when I am using the browser Edge.I have to use google...
  8. how do i fix chrome no going full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i fix chrome no going full screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tuvok423 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqgql3/how_do_i_fix_chrome_no_going_full_screen/
  9. How do I get out of full screen mode?

How do I get out of full screen mode?: All my windows have gone to full screen only. How do I get out of full screen mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-out-of-full-screen-mode/d6a94dce-cd6d-4f01-9ad3-f6e2c6825059
  10. How do I get out of full screen mode?

How do I get out of full screen mode?: All my windows have gone to full screen only. How do I get out of full screen mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-get-out-of-full-screen-mode/d6a94dce-cd6d-4f01-9ad3-f6e2c6825059