Windows 10: how do i get the camera app to save to a network drive

Discus and support how do i get the camera app to save to a network drive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i get the camera app to save to a network drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FrankDash, Sep 20, 2018.

1. FrankDash Win User

how do i get the camera app to save to a network drive

how do i get the camera app to save to a network drive?

:)

FrankDash, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

MS Camera App

Hi,

Configuration settings may be the possible cause why you're unable to change the location of where you save your photos. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to choose other location before aside from This PC or D Drive?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change the location where you save your Photos as a work around:

• Go to Libraries then select the Camera Roll.
    • Right-clicked Camera Roll and choose Properties.
    • Under Camera Roll Properties, Click the button Add and look for OneDrive.
    • After choosing OneDrive, click Set as location button.
    • Click Apply and OK.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Windows 10 app saving to drives

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Since move option is greyed out, I would suggest you to un-install and reinstall the game and check. Follow the below steps.

• Go to Settings and select System.

• Click on App & Features, click on game and uninstall the game.

• Now click on Storage and select a drive on
      New apps will save to.

• Try re-installing the game again and check.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 20, 2018
  4. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

1. how do i get the camera app to save to a network drive - Similar Threads - camera app save

2. How do I update the Camera app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update the Camera app?: I run Windows 11 on a Dell inspiron laptop. In an online article https://www.ilovefreesoftware.com/17/tutorial/how-to-scan-qr-code-bar-code-in-windows-11-using-camera-app.html, I read that version 2022.2206.2.0 of the Camera app can scan QR codes. I don't have that version;...
  3. How do I update the Camera app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I update the Camera app?: I run Windows 11 on a Dell inspiron laptop. In an online article https://www.ilovefreesoftware.com/17/tutorial/how-to-scan-qr-code-bar-code-in-windows-11-using-camera-app.html, I read that version 2022.2206.2.0 of the Camera app can scan QR codes. I don't have that version;...
  4. How do I switch the camera in the camera app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I switch the camera in the camera app?: I record videos for YouTube and I thought I would buy a webcam for better picture quality for my videos. How do I get the camera app to switch to the webcam rather than using the built-in camera on my laptop? Thanks!...
  5. How do I switch the camera in the camera app?

How do I switch the camera in the camera app?: I record videos for YouTube and I thought I would buy a webcam for better picture quality for my videos. How do I get the camera app to switch to the webcam rather than using the built-in camera on my laptop? Thanks!...
  6. How do I switch the camera in the camera app?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to save backup on a network shared drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to save backup on a network shared drive: Hi, I want to save my backup on a network shared drive. I'm able to do a "map network drive" and "add a network location" to this location. However when I want to select this location for my backup I get an error message. Please see attachments for the error message. Any...
  8. how do I get a camera app for my new computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I get a camera app for my new computer?: I want to use a camera for Zoom and Blue Jeans for distance meetings. When the request to join a meeting, the computer rejects as the camera is not available. Do I need to download a camera app for meetings...
  9. how do I save video clips made with camera

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do I save video clips made with camera: How do I save video clips I made with Camera. I cannot find an appropriate link on the camera screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-video-clips-made-with-camera/d53eb729-4c1d-4f2f-b87d-1db9811ce67e
  10. Camera app isn't saving to C: drive

Camera app isn't saving to C: drive: I'm trying to use the camera app on windows 10 to take photos through a webcam. The app originally worked fine, however, now the app won't save photos (or videos) to the C: drive but will save to other drives (recovery and USB etc.) when I adjust the drive to which photos...