Windows 10: How do I get the color yellow back on my computer?

Discus and support How do I get the color yellow back on my computer? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I get the color yellow back on my computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeanMorningstar, Nov 11, 2018.

1. How do I get the color yellow back on my computer?

How do I get the color yellow back on my computer?

:)

JeanMorningstar, Nov 11, 2018

2. Changing the COLOR from yellow for links to dark blue ?????

How do I change the COLOR from YELLOW for links that is under Tools, Internet Options, Appearance Colors, for the LINKS that are now YELLOW to make the COLOR dark blue ?

Glenn DeVall, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Using Paint to Write Yellon on a Black Background

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it help.

• Open Paint.

• Under Home Tab, Click on Fill with color.

• Select the black color, and now click on blank page below.

• Now the background will be in black color.

• Select Brushes under Home tab and select yellow color.

• Then you will be able to write word and Figures in yellow color.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Altcivio Win User

Screen is green yellow colored

Somebody please help--my screen is now an ugly bright green-yellow color! My screen was normal but last wednesday, (5/16/18) my screen has been witnessed to be bright green/yellow. Somebody please help as I cannot use it without getting an awful headache.

Altcivio, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I get the color yellow back on my computer? - Similar Threads - color yellow computer

2. How do I get back into my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get back into my computer?: When I turn on my computer there is a bright blue screen that says “Enter the recovery key to get going again.” I followed the instructions to find my recovery key, but when I sign into my one and only Microsoft account it says “no device linked to this account.” It seems...
  3. How do I get back into my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get back into my computer?: When I turn on my computer there is a bright blue screen that says “Enter the recovery key to get going again.” I followed the instructions to find my recovery key, but when I sign into my one and only Microsoft account it says “no device linked to this account.” It seems...
  4. How do I get back into my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I get my games back on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my games back on my computer: How do get games back on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-games-back-on-my-computer/0025cf97-11c5-4732-a300-78e3871dc1d0
  6. How do I get my games back on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my games back on my computer: How do get games back on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-games-back-on-my-computer/0025cf97-11c5-4732-a300-78e3871dc1d0
  7. My computer shows everything black and white, how do I get color back?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer shows everything black and white, how do I get color back?: My computer shows everything black and white, how do I get color back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-shows-everything-black-and-white-how/a1c260f3-ec42-4387-ba7a-36a52b29e37d
  8. no colors, only shades of gray, How do I get color back

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no colors, only shades of gray, How do I get color back: no colors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-colors-only-shades-of-gray-how-do-i-get-color/f0d451f7-cbdd-496e-aeb2-d02441053445
  9. How do I get a game back on the computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I get a game back on the computer: I have been playing Microsoft MahJong for years and all of a sudden it does not come on because it says it is not on my account. What does that mean? I thought it was on the computer as a free program....
  10. how do i get back to my stupid computer/??>??

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i get back to my stupid computer/??>??: this **** windows appeared and id gladly get my stupid computer back for **** sake thanks im taling about the Microsoft account services or whatever is called pls...