Windows 10: How do I get the copilot icon back to the left side of the taskbar?

Discus and support How do I get the copilot icon back to the left side of the taskbar? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't want my clock moved. The copilot icon has moved my clock. I want my clock to be on the far right, not the copilot icon. How do I move the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Draemonaurious, Mar 4, 2024.

1. How do I get the copilot icon back to the left side of the taskbar?

I don't want my clock moved. The copilot icon has moved my clock. I want my clock to be on the far right, not the copilot icon. How do I move the copilot icon back to the left side where it was? The right side is a stupid location.

:)

Draemonaurious, Mar 4, 2024
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    How do I move the taskbar icons back to the left?

Hi,

Kindly follow these steps to return the icons on the left side of the Taskbar:

• Right click on the empty Taskbar and uncheck Lock all taskbars.
    • Right click again on empty Taskbar and hover the mouse on Toolbar.
    • Click New folder.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Fra, Mar 4, 2024
  4. Mark Ole Win User

How do I get the copilot icon back to the left side of the taskbar?

Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

How do I get the copilot icon back to the left side of the taskbar?

1. How do I get the copilot icon back to the left side of the taskbar? - Similar Threads - copilot icon left

2. How do I get the copilot icon back to the left side of the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the copilot icon back to the left side of the taskbar?: I don't want my clock moved. The copilot icon has moved my clock. I want my clock to be on the far right, not the copilot icon. How do I move the copilot icon back to the left side where it was? The right side is a stupid location....
  3. how do u move the taskbar to the left side of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do u move the taskbar to the left side of the screen: How do u move the taskbar to the left side of the screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-u-move-the-taskbar-to-the-left-side-of-the/8618c19d-2b72-4dc8-b671-83899fb3c005
  4. How do i move the taskbar back to the left side of the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i move the taskbar back to the left side of the screen?: How do I move the taskbar back to the left side of the screen? I saw a similar question from someone back in November 2021, but still, this isn't yet available. When will it be or can we expect it to be in Windows 12?...
  5. How do i move the taskbar back to the left side of the screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i move the taskbar back to the left side of the screen?: How do I move the taskbar back to the left side of the screen? I saw a similar question from someone back in November 2021, but still, this isn't yet available. When will it be or can we expect it to be in Windows 12?...
  6. The icons on the right-side of my taskbar is windows 10 and left-side is windows 11 how do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The icons on the right-side of my taskbar is windows 10 and left-side is windows 11 how do...: I recently got a new SSD for my laptop and after I got my laptop back, this happened where my taskbar changed and one side is windows 10 with the notifications and things and the sound system feels weird. How do I fix this can someone help please?...
  7. The icons on the right-side of my taskbar is windows 10 and left-side is windows 11 how do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The icons on the right-side of my taskbar is windows 10 and left-side is windows 11 how do...: I recently got a new SSD for my laptop and after I got my laptop back, this happened where my taskbar changed and one side is windows 10 with the notifications and things and the sound system feels weird. How do I fix this can someone help please?...
  8. How can i move system tray icons to left side of taskbar and app icons to right side of the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i move system tray icons to left side of taskbar and app icons to right side of the...: How can I flip the taskbar like this shown in the image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-move-system-tray-icons-to-left-side-of/9d657933-546a-46a6-91e9-955b1e73600c
  9. How do I get the left side back? There is nothing that I can expand whatsoever

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get the left side back? There is nothing that I can expand whatsoever: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Yotae [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsisyp/how_do_i_get_the_left_side_back_there_is_nothing/
  10. How do I place taskbar on the left side?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I place taskbar on the left side?: Like so all the icons will be on the left Windows butto search button etc submitted by /u/nikas444 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/glwtp4/how_do_i_place_taskbar_on_the_left_side/