Windows 10: How do I get the date on the task bar without having a one inch task bar?

Discus and support How do I get the date on the task bar without having a one inch task bar? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is silly. I've always had the time and date on the old windows while using small program icons. Now, I have to have a thick task bar that wipes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shad_86, Jan 13, 2020 at 5:27 PM.

1. Shad_86 Win User

How do I get the date on the task bar without having a one inch task bar?

This is silly. I've always had the time and date on the old windows while using small program icons. Now, I have to have a thick task bar that wipes out my controls when using word, I've tried various suggestions but to date this stupid little problem doesn't seem to have an answer.

Please note: This is not an Outlook problem, but there is no taskbar mentioned in the Windows topics area.

:)

2. Anna Hahn Win User

Throttlestop obsidian not showing readouts in task bar

Hello

I had the previous version of throttlestop installed on a surface pro running windows 10 and it was working beautifully but now I am having trouble getting throttlestop to show temp/cpu reporting in the windows task bar. I have 'Task Bar' checked in the main window but still nothing appears. The check boxes within Options for Notification Area such as CPU Temp and CPU Mhz do not respond when clicked. Am i missing something/is there something else I need to do in order to get throttlestop obsidian to report to the task bar?

Thanks so much!

3. Ernest.. Win User
    date on task bar

display date not time on task bar

4. How do I get the date on the task bar without having a one inch task bar?

task bar date

How can I add the date to the task bar?

BarryPriestman, Jan 13, 2020 at 5:28 PM
Thema:

How do I get the date on the task bar without having a one inch task bar?

1. How do I get the date on the task bar without having a one inch task bar? - Similar Threads - date task bar

2. How to put date on Task Bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to put date on Task Bar?: Ever since using Windows I've had the date on the task bar. I can't seem to find the setting for this. Does anyone know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-put-date-on-task-bar/56cdfce3-230e-40d2-85ba-d89525e9b95f
  3. Display DATE & TIME without increasing task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display DATE & TIME without increasing task bar: Is there a way to display the DATE & TIME on the Task bar, WITHOUT doubling the size of the taskbar (unlock and drag to increase) or using large icons (which auto doubles size of task bar)??? I have tons of blank/black space on my task bar, and I'd like to use a cm or two...
  4. task bar date

task bar date: How can I add the date to the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-date/36010b90-b48b-484c-8d21-a6360be42e85
  5. Task bar

Task bar: Task bar sits high off the bottom om the screen. Upper portion of window is not visible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar/dbfbc2fe-f124-47f8-a5f6-882beeea93cd
  6. Time and Date on computer Task Bar

Time and Date on computer Task Bar: Lately, everytime I turn on my laptop, the time and date showing on the task bar is always wrong. Even if the settings were online timezone. I have to change the settings to manual or restart the computer to have correct time and date. What seems to be the problem?...
  7. task bar

task bar: my task bar keeps on growing wider ive unlocked the auto lock task bar and same for the hade the task bar automatically none of these are now applied but on my system there is no box to click applies or ok once ive locked my task bar etc and I did this the other day and when...
  8. Task Bar

Task Bar: Does anyone know how to get the task bar to hide when I don't have my cursor on it. I'm pretty sure it used to do that and you could just hover your cursor over the bottom of the screen if you needed it. It's really annoying to not be able to see the bottom of the screen....
  9. Task Bar

Task Bar: I cannot get my task bar to close when in full screen mode. I have tried going to task manager and resetting windows explorer; I have also unlocked the task bar, tried to drag it down, and re-lock it. Neither has worked for me. Any suggestions?...
  10. date on task bar

date on task bar: display date not time on task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/date-on-task-bar/ffe4ef18-5949-431a-aba8-423011ea9cc4