Windows 10: How do I get the date on the task bar without having a one inch task bar?

Discus and support How do I get the date on the task bar without having a one inch task bar? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is silly. I've always had the time and date on the old windows while using small program icons. Now, I have to have a thick task bar that wipes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shad_86, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Shad_86 Win User

How do I get the date on the task bar without having a one inch task bar?

This is silly. I've always had the time and date on the old windows while using small program icons. Now, I have to have a thick task bar that wipes out my controls when using word, I've tried various suggestions but to date this stupid little problem doesn't seem to have an answer.

Please note: This is not an Outlook problem, but there is no taskbar mentioned in the Windows topics area.

:)

Shad_86, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Anna Hahn Win User

Throttlestop obsidian not showing readouts in task bar

Hello

I had the previous version of throttlestop installed on a surface pro running windows 10 and it was working beautifully but now I am having trouble getting throttlestop to show temp/cpu reporting in the windows task bar. I have 'Task Bar' checked in the main window but still nothing appears. The check boxes within Options for Notification Area such as CPU Temp and CPU Mhz do not respond when clicked. Am i missing something/is there something else I need to do in order to get throttlestop obsidian to report to the task bar?

Thanks so much!

Anna Hahn, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Ernest.. Win User
    date on task bar

display date not time on task bar

Ernest.., Jan 13, 2020
  4. How do I get the date on the task bar without having a one inch task bar?

task bar date

How can I add the date to the task bar?

BarryPriestman, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

How do I get the date on the task bar without having a one inch task bar?

1. How do I get the date on the task bar without having a one inch task bar? - Similar Threads - date task bar

2. Date not showing in Task Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date not showing in Task Bar: I'm in USA. I have Windows 10 Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.985. This is a new HP Stream laptop yet every night Windows does an update and now I have no date on my taskbar.I've followed the directions given here to others who had this problem, but step 4 is not an option for...
  3. Task Bar Time and Date

Task Bar Time and Date: I have read the answers not really answers given to this question and find them lacking. My issue is this: the Time is displayed above the Date. That is the problem! On my 28" monitor, 2048 x 1152 resolution, the font appears to be about 12 point. I want the time only...
  4. Date and Time do not appear on the task bar

Date and Time do not appear on the task bar: Date and time are missing from the task bar. When I right click in the task bar to select date and time I get what looks like a menu but with dividers but no names of any of the selections. How do I fix that?...
  5. how to make date display on task bar

how to make date display on task bar: It only shows the time. I want date and time on taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-date-display-on-task-bar/71600185-6b18-451a-a1e7-40042fb22cc6
  6. Date in small task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Date in small task bar: Hello, Was not able to find answer in this subreddit, but what i'm trying to do is to add a date like number and day name (maybe year) to a taskbar with small icons settings checked. I know that it's possible to do if you use vertical task bar, but i don't like that way....
  7. How to put date on Task Bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to put date on Task Bar?: Ever since using Windows I've had the date on the task bar. I can't seem to find the setting for this. Does anyone know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-put-date-on-task-bar/56cdfce3-230e-40d2-85ba-d89525e9b95f
  8. Display DATE & TIME without increasing task bar

Display DATE & TIME without increasing task bar: Is there a way to display the DATE & TIME on the Task bar, WITHOUT doubling the size of the taskbar (unlock and drag to increase) or using large icons (which auto doubles size of task bar)??? I have tons of blank/black space on my task bar, and I'd like to use a cm or two...
  9. task bar date

task bar date: How can I add the date to the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-date/36010b90-b48b-484c-8d21-a6360be42e85
  10. date on task bar

date on task bar: display date not time on task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/date-on-task-bar/ffe4ef18-5949-431a-aba8-423011ea9cc4