Windows 10: How do I get the files from my onedrive copied onto my drive so that I can remove Onedrive?

Discus and support How do I get the files from my onedrive copied onto my drive so that I can remove Onedrive? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I get the files from my onedrive copied onto my drive so that I can remove Onedrive. I’m sick of files saving to onedrive when I thought they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Neal Pa, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Neal Pa Win User

How do I get the files from my onedrive copied onto my drive so that I can remove Onedrive?

How do I get the files from my onedrive copied onto my drive so that I can remove Onedrive. I’m sick of files saving to onedrive when I thought they were saving to my drive. I want to get rid of onedrive because I have my own cloud backup service. And also I don’t like how important projects of mine are being saved only to onedrive and not on my pc. I’m lucky I figured out this was happening because I was going to delete onedrive thinking that the files were also on my computer. I would have lost many important files. I have a backup service so I don’t want thisfrustrating onedrive app on my c

:)

Neal Pa, Feb 21, 2023

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 21, 2023
  3. AsRock Win User
    OneDrive - Bait and switch (but to what?)

Yeah it's amazing how many people put their shit on places like Onedrive and such and all so concerned about privacy.

AsRock, Feb 21, 2023
  4. P4-630 Win User

How do I get the files from my onedrive copied onto my drive so that I can remove Onedrive?

OneDrive - Bait and switch (but to what?)

I never used OneDrive, I copy my important files to USB sticks and external harddrive.

P4-630, Feb 21, 2023
Thema:

1. How do I get the files from my onedrive copied onto my drive so that I can remove Onedrive? - Similar Threads - files onedrive copied

2. How do I copy files from onedrive to my computer so that I can delete onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I copy files from onedrive to my computer so that I can delete onedrive: I am unhappy that my PC is saving items to OneDrive. I want to download all of my things from Onedrive to my computer and then remove OneDrive. How do I accomplish this?...
  3. How do I copy files from onedrive to my computer so that I can delete onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I copy files from onedrive to my computer so that I can delete onedrive: I am unhappy that my PC is saving items to OneDrive. I want to download all of my things from Onedrive to my computer and then remove OneDrive. How do I accomplish this?...
  4. How do I get the files from my onedrive copied onto my drive so that I can remove Onedrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get the files from my onedrive copied onto my drive so that I can remove Onedrive?: How do I get the files from my onedrive copied onto my drive so that I can remove Onedrive. I’m sick of files saving to onedrive when I thought they were saving to my drive. I want to get rid of onedrive because I have my own cloud backup service. And also I don’t like how...
  5. How do I get the files from my onedrive copied onto my drive so that I can remove Onedrive?

How do I get the files from my onedrive copied onto my drive so that I can remove Onedrive?: How do I get the files from my onedrive copied onto my drive so that I can remove Onedrive. I’m sick of files saving to onedrive when I thought they were saving to my drive. I want to get rid of onedrive because I have my own cloud backup service. And also I don’t like how...
  6. How do I move not copy my files from OneDrive to my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move not copy my files from OneDrive to my computer?: I did this:How do I get my files off of OneDrive and onto my PC? - Microsoft CommunityIt did not work. I'm still seeing the OneDrive cloud and "where are my files?"I do not want to use OneDrive at all. I don't want my files online.I have Windows 10 pro. This computer is new...
  7. How do I move not copy my files from OneDrive to my computer?

How do I move not copy my files from OneDrive to my computer?: I did this:How do I get my files off of OneDrive and onto my PC? - Microsoft CommunityIt did not work. I'm still seeing the OneDrive cloud and "where are my files?"I do not want to use OneDrive at all. I don't want my files online.I have Windows 10 pro. This computer is new...
  8. How do I move not copy my files from OneDrive to my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. how do i get my files back from onedrive if i deleted onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get my files back from onedrive if i deleted onedrive: my files are gone and i have already tried restoring my pc to a restore point but i get an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-files-back-from-onedrive-if-i/25cacdf7-a099-4577-8a93-bc50aebaac32
  10. how do i get my files back from onedrive if i deleted onedrive

how do i get my files back from onedrive if i deleted onedrive: my files are gone and i have already tried restoring my pc to a restore point but i get an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-files-back-from-onedrive-if-i/25cacdf7-a099-4577-8a93-bc50aebaac32