Windows 10: How do I get the Flight Simulator launcher once I've redeemed my 25 digit code?

Discus and support How do I get the Flight Simulator launcher once I've redeemed my 25 digit code? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How do I get the Flight Simulator launcher once I've redeemed my 25 digit code?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by johncrispino, Jan 24, 2021.

1. How do I get the Flight Simulator launcher once I've redeemed my 25 digit code?

How do I get the Flight Simulator launcher once I've redeemed my 25 digit code?

:)

johncrispino, Jan 24, 2021

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 24, 2021
  4. How do I get the Flight Simulator launcher once I've redeemed my 25 digit code?

MS Flight Simulator Activation Code

After a three hour installation process, I loaded the new MS Flight Simulator DVDs onto my computer. After install, it prompted me to enter my activation code which I did. It accepted and then prompted me to download flight simulator. I didn't believe this
    was correct so I closed the window, and then logged into my MS account. I again entered my code at the "REDEEM" prompt and then it said, "This code has already been used."

Now what? Can anyone help me get this activated???

Thanks

JeffSchmidt2, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

How do I get the Flight Simulator launcher once I've redeemed my 25 digit code?

1. How do I get the Flight Simulator launcher once I've redeemed my 25 digit code? - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator launcher

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator not in my Library after I Redeemed Code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight Simulator not in my Library after I Redeemed Code: Hi,Just minutes ago I followed instructions and redeemed a code, A spinner appeared on web browser for a couple minutes and then product page appeared advertising it for purchase. I then went to my library and redeemed product is not there. How do we fix this?...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator not in my Library after I Redeemed Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator not in my Library after I Redeemed Code: Hi,Just minutes ago I followed instructions and redeemed a code, A spinner appeared on web browser for a couple minutes and then product page appeared advertising it for purchase. I then went to my library and redeemed product is not there. How do we fix this?...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator not in my Library after I Redeemed Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. “Flight simulator 2020 standard redeemed code OK , MFS launcher install, NOT in Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Flight simulator 2020 standard redeemed code OK , MFS launcher install, NOT in Microsoft...: Purchased a DVD version of PC Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard edition 2020 with activation code. Loaded all 10 DVD disks. 93GB and 59119 files Redeemed activation Code. Started Download of software launcher which was unfortunately interrupted before all download...
  6. “Flight simulator 2020 standard redeemed code OK , MFS launcher install, NOT in Microsoft...

“Flight simulator 2020 standard redeemed code OK , MFS launcher install, NOT in Microsoft...: Purchased a DVD version of PC Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard edition 2020 with activation code. Loaded all 10 DVD disks. 93GB and 59119 files Redeemed activation Code. Started Download of software launcher which was unfortunately interrupted before all download...
  7. “Flight simulator 2020 standard redeemed code OK , MFS launcher install, NOT in Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How to redeem code in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to redeem code in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in PC?: Hello,My game Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard 2020 has downloaded in external memory of 1TB and good network without problem in 10 CD and when webpage Microsoft Store I redeem code, I have problem because say: We can't find this product. This code no longer works. Contact...
  9. How to redeem code in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in PC?

How to redeem code in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in PC?: Hello,My game Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard 2020 has downloaded in external memory of 1TB and good network without problem in 10 CD and when webpage Microsoft Store I redeem code, I have problem because say: We can't find this product. This code no longer works. Contact...
  10. Flight Simulator 2020 Digital Code "Already Redeemed"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Digital Code "Already Redeemed": Hi! I received a digital download for Christmas Flight Simulator Windows 10. I entered it and it downloaded, but when I tried to launch the game, a window came up saying that "my computer doesn't meet the minimum requirements which may cause some issues" or something like...