Windows 10: How do I get the fluent icons

Discus and support How do I get the fluent icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, I wanted all the fluent icons, can you show me how? Also, how can I get the fluent edge logo, but keep Legacy Edge?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EpicWin294, Jun 25, 2020.

1. How do I get the fluent icons

So, I wanted all the fluent icons, can you show me how? Also, how can I get the fluent edge logo, but keep Legacy Edge?

:)

EpicWin294, Jun 25, 2020
  2. SLein123 Win User

Windows fluent icons for office 365

Hi all,

I was wondering when and if we can get the new fluent office 365 icons to show up on the taskbar and start menu. I found out that my version of Windows 10 OneNote has its new updated icon, but none of the other office 365 applications has it, like word and
    excel.

Any info on when or how to get them would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

SLein123, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

How do I get the fluent icons

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

How do I get the fluent icons

1. How do I get the fluent icons - Similar Threads - fluent icons

2. How do I change my File Explorer file icons to the New versions Fluent Design?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my File Explorer file icons to the New versions Fluent Design?: So, for the past 2 years I've been using the "newer" version of the icons The icons like the green download icon, purple videos icon, the icons you can see in the 'after' section of the picture HERE. It seem like the new icons are called "Fluent design". I did a software...
  3. How do I change my File Explorer file icons to the New versions Fluent Design?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change my File Explorer file icons to the New versions Fluent Design?: So, for the past 2 years I've been using the "newer" version of the icons The icons like the green download icon, purple videos icon, the icons you can see in the 'after' section of the picture HERE. It seem like the new icons are called "Fluent design". I did a software...
  4. How do I change my File Explorer file icons to the New versions Fluent Design?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Segoe UI Fluent Icons and/or segmdl2 font files are broken/corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Segoe UI Fluent Icons and/or segmdl2 font files are broken/corrupted: So, on Windows 10, I replaced some of the fonts to get the new fluent icons:However, after I recently upgraded to Windows 11, I've noticed a lot of icons started showing as blank squares:Task Manager buttonsDo Not Disturb icon on notification panel and notification panelTo...
  6. Segoe UI Fluent Icons and/or segmdl2 font files are broken/corrupted

Segoe UI Fluent Icons and/or segmdl2 font files are broken/corrupted: So, on Windows 10, I replaced some of the fonts to get the new fluent icons:However, after I recently upgraded to Windows 11, I've noticed a lot of icons started showing as blank squares:Task Manager buttonsDo Not Disturb icon on notification panel and notification panelTo...
  7. How to open Segoe UI Fluent Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open Segoe UI Fluent Icons: HiI want use Segoe UI Fluent Icons, i download .ttf file from here. I don't know how to use them. In previev it displays like a normal text. In Word when i click random key with this font there appears one rectangle with blank middle.Sorry for bad english, because i'm not...
  8. How to open Segoe UI Fluent Icons

How to open Segoe UI Fluent Icons: HiI want use Segoe UI Fluent Icons, i download .ttf file from here. I don't know how to use them. In previev it displays like a normal text. In Word when i click random key with this font there appears one rectangle with blank middle.Sorry for bad english, because i'm not...
  9. Missing Fluent Design System Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Fluent Design System Icons: It appears that all the system icons have been converted to the new Fluent Design Style expect for the "Settings" and "Windows Security" icons. Not sure why that is and is it possible to change them somehow? Thanks, Windows 10 Home Version: 20H2 Built: 19042.867...
  10. Windows 10 Sun Valley update reveals ‘refreshed’ system icons with Fluent UI

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Sun Valley update reveals ‘refreshed’ system icons with Fluent UI: Since the launch of Fluent Design, there has been a lot of discussion about Microsoft’s future design direction, especially for Windows 10. Falling under the banner of the “Sun Valley” update, the highly anticipated “refresh” for Fluent Design is now gradually rolling out in...