Windows 10: How do I get the little box to switch screens back

Discus and support How do I get the little box to switch screens back in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I start my computer my old icons come up not my new windows 10 apps. Can someone walk me through how to get it back. I am talking about the little... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sheree A, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Sheree A Win User

How do I get the little box to switch screens back

When I start my computer my old icons come up not my new windows 10 apps. Can someone walk me through how to get it back. I am talking about the little box where search would be on your taskbar and you can switch back and forth. I am getting frustrated because I cant figure it out. You guys helped me get rid of the search box so now I need the other back....HELP*Sad
    Just figured out that that little box is called a badge so you know now what I am talking about!

:)

Sheree A, Jul 3, 2016

2. How do I get rolling open screens back in Windows 10

10Q! 10Q! This worked for me.

Mary Nardozzi, Jul 3, 2016
  3. How do I get rolling open screens back in Windows 10

Sounds like you are in Tablet mode.

Press Windows key + A

Click Tablet mode at the bottom to toggle it off

Or click the Action center icon at the bottom right corner of the notification area

Toggle off Tablet mode

See:

Imgur

Andre Da Costa, Jul 3, 2016
  4. How do I get the little box to switch screens back

Right click Taskbar
    Select Taskview

Slartybart, Jul 3, 2016
  5. Sheree A Win User
    Ok Smarty Pants!!! That's the one thing that I did not try guess it should have been my first!!!! Thanks a Bunch Feeling better *chuckle

Sheree A, Jul 3, 2016
  6. That's Mr Smarty Pants! *Biggrin

Glad to have helped. Glad you got it sorted

Bill

Slartybart, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do I get the little box to switch screens back

1. How do I get the little box to switch screens back - Similar Threads - little box switch

2. How do I get my touch screen back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my touch screen back?: Hello! My computer is brand new I got it two days ago, and the touch screen isn't working. When I was setting it up, the touch screen worked, but now it doesn't, and I'm not sure why. When I go in and view the "pen and touch" setting, it says that "no pen or touch input is...
  3. How do i get the widget screen clock back?

How do i get the widget screen clock back?: Ok so i just got a new laptop with Windows 11 installed.. Pretty cool new thing for me as I've been using W10 for several years so was quite enjoying the fresh new surrounding on a fresh new laptop. Really loved the new widgets screen with a nice little clock on the top of...
  4. How do I get the switch users feature back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the switch users feature back?: I'm on windows 10 and after an update or something the ability to switch users has gone away. I have tried all the recommended gpedit.msc and registry hacks and cannot get the functionality back....
  5. How do I get the switch users feature back?

How do I get the switch users feature back?: I'm on windows 10 and after an update or something the ability to switch users has gone away. I have tried all the recommended gpedit.msc and registry hacks and cannot get the functionality back....
  6. How do I get the switch users feature back?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  7. how do I get back on to chat box?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get back on to chat box?: EmilyS726 HiI cannot seem to reply anymore- you have been trying to help me with One Drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-back-on-to-chat-box/980511d1-8f83-45cb-9d1e-7399ea270cbf
  8. how do I get back on to chat box?

how do I get back on to chat box?: EmilyS726 HiI cannot seem to reply anymore- you have been trying to help me with One Drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-back-on-to-chat-box/980511d1-8f83-45cb-9d1e-7399ea270cbf
  9. Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen!

Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen!: Hi!I'm using a Dell Laptop, and I've been customizing my desktop and arranging some icons & stuff to make it neat. Then as I was doing this, a tiny box appears at the center of my screen and it won't go away, it's not clickable, and stays on top of every app or browser i...
  10. Little box showing screen size

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Little box showing screen size: Why does a little box showing screen size continually pop up and interupt what program I am in and how do I stop it? I have turned off notifications but that did no good. This is very annoying and I can find no reason for it. Just one more thing that makes me hate Windows 10....