Windows 10: how do i get the mouse to work again its built in to the middle of the computer laptop just...

Discus and support how do i get the mouse to work again its built in to the middle of the computer laptop just... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i cant get the mouse to work on my computer it is built in .was there now gone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vickiestone1, Mar 22, 2021.

1. how do i get the mouse to work again its built in to the middle of the computer laptop just...

i cant get the mouse to work on my computer it is built in .was there now gone.

:)

vickiestone1, Mar 22, 2021
  2. JKSJIM Win User

Built-In Laptop Mouse

What are the steps in deactivating a laptop's built-in mouse pad? I prefer using external mouse. I tried Control Panel > Hardware & Sounds > Devices & Printers > Mouse. When I got to 'Mouse', I saw no options to deactivate.

JKSJIM, Mar 22, 2021
  3. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Mar 22, 2021
  4. how do i get the mouse to work again its built in to the middle of the computer laptop just...

Mouse not working

Hi MaalisuoKofi,

It appears that your mouse is no longer detected on your computer. The possible reasons why its no longer working could be hardware or driver issues. For us to isolate and address this issue, we would like to ask the following information:

• Are you using a laptop or a desktop computer?
    • If a desktop, are you using a USB or wireless mouse?

Since the issue appeared after an OS installation, we suggest that you run the hardware troubleshooter. Follow these steps:

• In the Cortana search, search for Troubleshooting.
    • Click Troubleshooting in the search results.
    • In the left pane, click View all.
    • Locate and click Hardware and Devices.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

You may also refer to Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows for more information.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

how do i get the mouse to work again its built in to the middle of the computer laptop just...

1. how do i get the mouse to work again its built in to the middle of the computer laptop just... - Similar Threads - mouse again built

2. How to get my mouse to work again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my mouse to work again?: My mouse used to work perfectly, but I downloaded something on steam related to an xbox controller, my laptop restarted and my mouse doesn’t work anymore!!!!...
  3. How to get my mouse to work again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get my mouse to work again?: My mouse used to work perfectly, but I downloaded something on steam related to an xbox controller, my laptop restarted and my mouse doesn’t work anymore!!!!...
  4. How to get my mouse to work again?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I get audio to work again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get audio to work again.: Please I need help it’s driving me insane. Last night I went to bed after playing a YouTube movie. I have speakers I bought from Amazon very cheap. USB plug in speaker that were plugged into my mother board. Finally went to bed I put my pc on sleep and shut my monitors off....
  6. How do I get audio to work again.

How do I get audio to work again.: Please I need help it’s driving me insane. Last night I went to bed after playing a YouTube movie. I have speakers I bought from Amazon very cheap. USB plug in speaker that were plugged into my mother board. Finally went to bed I put my pc on sleep and shut my monitors off....
  7. How Do I Get Notifications Working Again???

How Do I Get Notifications Working Again???: My Notifications Aren't Showing Up Anymore. These Kind Of Things Tend To Happen Because There Is An Upcoming Windows Update.. From Reading Posts Here... It Sounds Like There Is. Notifications Are Stll Set On Youtube For Example But They're Not Showing Up. IT Just Keeps...
  8. How Do I Get Notifications Working Again???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How Do I Get Notifications Working Again???: My Notifications Aren't Showing Up Anymore. These Kind Of Things Tend To Happen Because There Is An Upcoming Windows Update.. From Reading Posts Here... It Sounds Like There Is. Notifications Are Stll Set On Youtube For Example But They're Not Showing Up. IT Just Keeps...
  9. How do I get the computer working again?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get the computer working again?: Hi. So I have a windows 10 pro computer. I'm trying to update the system but every time that I try to update it by restarting it will not restart. When I turn the computer back on, it turns to "attempting repairs". Then it goes to a blue screen that says "we weren't able to...
  10. How do I get the middle mouse button to work? Comfort Mouse 4500

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get the middle mouse button to work? Comfort Mouse 4500: Hey. I have 2 of the least important issues, ever. in win 10 history. I ask for the communities assistance in my tiny endevor. I had the same mouse for years, and got several of em. The Microsoft Comfort. Never had an issue. (Wired-old fashion 2 button and a mouse wheel...