Windows 10: How Do i Get the new updated media player on windows 11 please let me know as soon as possible

Discus and support How Do i Get the new updated media player on windows 11 please let me know as soon as possible in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Sir or Madam i am eager to get hold of the new updated media player on windows 11 but i have heard that it is not available to all windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RichardSmith, Dec 4, 2021.

1. How Do i Get the new updated media player on windows 11 please let me know as soon as possible

Dear Sir or Madam i am eager to get hold of the new updated media player on windows 11 but i have heard that it is not available to all windows 11 users yet so i was wondering how i go about getting hold of the newly updated media player on windows 11 please let me know as soon as possibleYours Faithfully Richard Smith.

:)

RichardSmith, Dec 4, 2021
  2. KJM
    KJM Win User

Windows Media Player 11 Too Dark

Downloading the newest NVIdia Update solved the problem for me

3. New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, Dec 4, 2021
  4. whyalsop Win User

How Do i Get the new updated media player on windows 11 please let me know as soon as possible

Windows Media Player 11 Too Dark

Same Problem

My media player 10 worked perfectly until windows update gave me media player 11. I had the same dark/purple videos showing up as well. I uninstalled 11 and went back to 10, uninstalled my k-lite codec pack and reinstalled it, but I still have the same problem! Anybody know what this is?

whyalsop, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

How Do i Get the new updated media player on windows 11 please let me know as soon as possible

1. How Do i Get the new updated media player on windows 11 please let me know as soon as possible - Similar Threads - updated media player

2. how do i get windows 11 media player to play mp3 files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get windows 11 media player to play mp3 files?: How do I get Windows 11 to play MP3s on WMP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-windows-11-media-player-to-play-mp3/0c52519b-9aae-4484-b622-94f380639fb7
  3. how do i get windows 11 media player to play mp3 files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get windows 11 media player to play mp3 files?: How do I get Windows 11 to play MP3s on WMP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-windows-11-media-player-to-play-mp3/0c52519b-9aae-4484-b622-94f380639fb7
  4. The new Media Player is set to the default media player automatically. How do I disable this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The new Media Player is set to the default media player automatically. How do I disable this?: So I found an issue with the media files on Windows. So this happened... When I open an media file with Movies and TV, that's when the terrible new Media Player started to set it to it's default media player. I had to set my Movies and TV to the media player back in the...
  5. The new Media Player is set to the default media player automatically. How do I disable this?

The new Media Player is set to the default media player automatically. How do I disable this?: So I found an issue with the media files on Windows. So this happened... When I open an media file with Movies and TV, that's when the terrible new Media Player started to set it to it's default media player. I had to set my Movies and TV to the media player back in the...
  6. The new Media Player is set to the default media player automatically. How do I disable this?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. How do I Re-Install Windows Media Player,when it won't let me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Re-Install Windows Media Player,when it won't let me?: I had to reboot my Desktop All in One HP a day ago and I am missing my Windows Media Player? Its the one I want to use when I download Music to my MP3 Player and since I went to Windows 11, it seems like I couldn't use it any more. The one that was Installed was Microsoft...
  8. How do I Re-Install Windows Media Player,when it won't let me?

How do I Re-Install Windows Media Player,when it won't let me?: I had to reboot my Desktop All in One HP a day ago and I am missing my Windows Media Player? Its the one I want to use when I download Music to my MP3 Player and since I went to Windows 11, it seems like I couldn't use it any more. The one that was Installed was Microsoft...
  9. How Do i Get the new updated media player on windows 11 please let me know as soon as possible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do i Get the new updated media player on windows 11 please let me know as soon as possible: Dear Sir or Madam i am eager to get hold of the new updated media player on windows 11 but i have heard that it is not available to all windows 11 users yet so i was wondering how i go about getting hold of the newly updated media player on windows 11 please let me know as...
  10. is this update safe? please let me know!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is this update safe? please let me know!: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/lqvtlr1slbr61.png?width=695&format=png&auto=webp&s=7676fab7061a6b5562c2e9bb331a41244dc4490a submitted by /u/Tailsthedool81 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mkgc93/is_this_update_safe_please_let_me_know/