Windows 10: how do i get the news page when i open edge?

Discus and support how do i get the news page when i open edge? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do I get news page when I open edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by robert j johnson, Sep 25, 2018.

1. how do i get the news page when i open edge?

how do I get news page when I open edge

:)

robert j johnson, Sep 25, 2018

2. open a new tab to my home page in edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

You can set New Tab as a Home Page on Microsoft Edge. Please follow the below steps to do so.

Steps:-

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the three dots ()
      on the top right corner.
    • Select Settings.
    • Under the option, “Open with”, check and select, “New Tab Page.”
    • Close and Reopen the browser and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 25, 2018
  4. PamHogg Win User

how do i get the news page when i open edge?

open a new tab to my home page in edge

Did you even read the question?

PamHogg, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

how do i get the news page when i open edge?

1. how do i get the news page when i open edge? - Similar Threads - news page open

2. News and Interests pages open in Edge, but Chrome is default browser

in Windows 10 Support
    News and Interests pages open in Edge, but Chrome is default browser: Is there anyway to make the news pages in the news and interests panel on the taskbar open in my default browser (chrome) instead of edge? I'm running windows 10 home 20H2 64-bit. Thanks :) 181182
  3. Do I have to worry ? I only have 1 page open, normally I get this when I open 30 pages

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I have to worry ? I only have 1 page open, normally I get this when I open 30 pages: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/8ennj1y4li451.png?width=1133&format=png&auto=webp&s=2d6ecb16666d14aefbc6291bf2efe772d70411ca submitted by /u/zikha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7p4p7/do_i_have_to_worry_i_only_have_1_page_open/
  4. How do I stop getting web page not responding then recover web page? I get this on Edge....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I stop getting web page not responding then recover web page? I get this on Edge....: This problem has been going on for some time. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-getting-web-page-not-responding-then/1b73d1d7-6d10-4f51-b22b-c81fbb7ba81a
  5. In Edge, when I go to a page, how do I save it as a text?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In Edge, when I go to a page, how do I save it as a text?: In Edge, when I go to a page, how do I save it as a text? I don't want to save it as a web page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-edge-when-i-go-to-a-page-how-do-i-save-it-as-a/d821b6d4-37aa-4d17-bf22-aa1fca593029
  6. when I open an email, it opens up behind the page. How do I get it to open up in front?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    when I open an email, it opens up behind the page. How do I get it to open up in front?: when I open an email, it opens up behind the page. How do I get it to open up in front? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-an-email-it-opens-up-behind-the-page/e4c17672-d8ab-49bc-9c9d-70c8cd419b0d"
  7. How to get rid of news feed on Edge opening page Forever

in Browsers and Email
    How to get rid of news feed on Edge opening page Forever: I disable it each first use of edge from the settings menu, but the next reboot its back. any help would be appreciated 113416
  8. How to get rid of news feed on Edge opening page Forever

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of news feed on Edge opening page Forever: I disable it each first use of edge from the settings menu, but the next reboot its back. any help would be appreciated 113416
  9. How do I get Edge tab/page previews back?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get Edge tab/page previews back?: For a while I had a new feature in the Edge browser ---- previews of new pages / tabs. It has disappeared. Can anyone tell me how do I get it back? 42038
  10. Edge news feed on home page

in Browsers and Email
    Edge news feed on home page: Anyone notice an issue with it as from this morning (UK time approx. 10 am)? If I launch edge it's just displaying the search bar and top visited sites. The news feed / articles are missing in action. Maybe an issue MS side (at least I hope and that it's not my machine)....