Windows 10: How do I get the old apps?

Discus and support How do I get the old apps? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey gang, I did a clean install of Windows on my computer about a month or so ago and I'm starting to get a little bugged by some of the default... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TuChinz, Jul 14, 2020.

1. How do I get the old apps?

Hey gang, I did a clean install of Windows on my computer about a month or so ago and I'm starting to get a little bugged by some of the default Windows 10 apps. Is there a way to get back the old media player/notepad/photo viewer/etc apps? I'm struggling to find any answers so I thought I'd come here and ask.

submitted by /u/TuChinz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TuChinz, Jul 14, 2020

2. What PSU should i get?

I find NO specs on the psu you listed, not the one ktr listed, ktr also suggested i get the mushkin psu!

freaksavior, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Bruce SX Win User
    Is there a trojan csrss.exe? If so how do I eliminate it.

She has changed the Google password.

Do we change her Microsoft password using her pc using the following steps?

• Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete, and then click Change a password.
    • Type your old password followed by a new password as indicated, and then type the new password again to confirm it.
    • Press Enter.

Bruce SX, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

How do I get the old apps?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

How do I get the old apps?

1. How do I get the old apps? - Similar Threads - old apps

2. In-app purchases the country settings have been chaned but still only shows old country for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In-app purchases the country settings have been chaned but still only shows old country for...: In the process of buying legendary pass in asphalt 9 in xbox app on pc I cant change the country for payment.Why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-app-purchases-the-country-settings-have-been/7ea27623-9f6a-432b-aff4-90d0e531c020
  3. In-app purchases the country settings have been chaned but still only shows old country for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In-app purchases the country settings have been chaned but still only shows old country for...: In the process of buying legendary pass in asphalt 9 in xbox app on pc I cant change the country for payment.Why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-app-purchases-the-country-settings-have-been/7ea27623-9f6a-432b-aff4-90d0e531c020
  4. how do I delete an old work account that is sharing apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I delete an old work account that is sharing apps?: When I go to setting, accounts, accounts used by apps, there is no remove option. I can only manage it but then I need to log in but the account does not exist so I can't do anything. What do I do know?...
  5. how do I delete an old work account that is sharing apps?

how do I delete an old work account that is sharing apps?: When I go to setting, accounts, accounts used by apps, there is no remove option. I can only manage it but then I need to log in but the account does not exist so I can't do anything. What do I do know?...
  6. I want to transfer my emails from an old PC to a new PC but windows live mail app is no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to transfer my emails from an old PC to a new PC but windows live mail app is no...: My old PC has slowed down and is unusable and so I've had to purchase a new PC. I have hundreds of emails in folders on an old PC in windows live mail which is no longer available. I have a new PC and want to move these emails into outlook or gmail - whatever works . The...
  7. I want to transfer my emails from an old PC to a new PC but windows live mail app is no...

I want to transfer my emails from an old PC to a new PC but windows live mail app is no...: My old PC has slowed down and is unusable and so I've had to purchase a new PC. I have hundreds of emails in folders on an old PC in windows live mail which is no longer available. I have a new PC and want to move these emails into outlook or gmail - whatever works . The...
  8. How do I get the old Video Editor app back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get the old Video Editor app back?: I used the built in app titled "Video Editor" to make videos in 2020-2021. I loved the editing style that it had, but when I try to open it now it takes me to the photos app. How do I get back the old app? submitted by /u/Tale3339_XD [link] [comments]...
  9. how to find the old hard drive data such as photos apps after installing ssd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to find the old hard drive data such as photos apps after installing ssd: i have recently install ssd but not able to find the data such as photos videos in my old drive can u help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-the-old-hard-drive-data-such-as-photos/d42016b4-ceab-42db-b4e8-5eed44c943e1
  10. how to find the old hard drive data such as photos apps after installing ssd

how to find the old hard drive data such as photos apps after installing ssd: i have recently install ssd but not able to find the data such as photos videos in my old drive can u help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-the-old-hard-drive-data-such-as-photos/d42016b4-ceab-42db-b4e8-5eed44c943e1