Windows 10: How do I get the old Windows 10 snipping tool?

Discus and support How do I get the old Windows 10 snipping tool? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; It did all I wanted and was easy to use, the new one I am sure does a lot but at best it is not easy to use.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EdDeshields, Jul 13, 2019.

1. How do I get the old Windows 10 snipping tool?

It did all I wanted and was easy to use, the new one I am sure does a lot but at best it is not easy to use.

:)

EdDeshields, Jul 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Ahhzz, Jul 13, 2019
  4. How do I get the old Windows 10 snipping tool?

Xx Tek Tip xX, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

How do I get the old Windows 10 snipping tool?

1. How do I get the old Windows 10 snipping tool? - Similar Threads - old snipping tool

2. Snipping Tool for Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Snipping Tool for Windows 10: Snipping Tool is in Windows 7 and Snip & Sketch is in Windows 10 What is the procedure to download and install the Windows 7 Snipping Tool from the Microsoft Store into Windows 10?...
  3. snipping tool- both old and new

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    snipping tool- both old and new: The old snipping tool will not show anything in the window to snip. The new one will not show the snip. I don't get it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-both-old-and-new/f2b7338c-f103-4bff-a4a3-17f844bc3f86
  4. Windows 10 SNIPPING TOOL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 SNIPPING TOOL: When is the snipping tool going to removed and replaced with Snip & Sketch? Anyway that we can have both permanently? I like the Snipping Tool more and rather have that than the Snip & Sketch. what file are needed to keep in order to preserve this one so an update does not...
  5. How to get a straight line highlight -- Snipping tool?

How to get a straight line highlight -- Snipping tool?: There was no posting option for the snipping tool so I posted the closest possible. I don't think I need to click the snip tool icon to open Paint to get a straight highlight line? I grab a screen shot with the snip tool. I choose the highlight tool but, unlike Word, the...
  6. Windows 10 snipping tool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 snipping tool: I have used windows 7 snipping tool with great success. However, with windows 10 the snipping tool comes up and is usable. The only problem is the print preview shows the entire snip it but, doesn't print completely. The right side and bottom will not print. Any...
  7. Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snipping Tool: When I try to use the Snipping Tool my screen goes blank/gray. I use this a lot and really miss it. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool/8ca5980a-86b9-41ba-a806-cd052ae6b53e
  8. I don't have Snipping Tool--how do I get it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't have Snipping Tool--how do I get it?: I'm trying to find the Snipping Tool. It's supposed to be found under "Windows Accesories," but it's no there. When I type "snipping tool" into Cortana, all I get is "see web resulrs," and no desktop app is listed. What am I missing?...
  9. How do I get Snipping Tool to stay where I put it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get Snipping Tool to stay where I put it?: Is there an option somewhere to tell/force the Snipping Tool to live on my screen where I put it and to NOT overlay over the spot I just snipped? I get very tired of moving it out of the way and get the "New" button somewhere that I can easily press it for the next shot I...
  10. Snipping Tool in Windows 10

Snipping Tool in Windows 10: I have an old shortcut to the Snipping Tool and just clicked on it after upgrade. It launches but doesn't seem to be able to save anything any longer. Anyone knows anything about this? 56416

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where do i get the snip it tool 2019

2. can I get the older version of the snipping tool? Dontlike the new one!