Windows 10: How do I get the one drive icon in the taskbar notification area?

Discus and support How do I get the one drive icon in the taskbar notification area? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've tried: settings>personalization>taskbar>select which icons appear on taskbar, but Microsoft one drive icon is not a choice.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bob Shilling, Jan 31, 2023.

1. How do I get the one drive icon in the taskbar notification area?

I've tried: settings>personalization>taskbar>select which icons appear on taskbar, but Microsoft one drive icon is not a choice.

:)

Bob Shilling, Jan 31, 2023
  2. Pavan_N Win User

one drive icons not appearing on Notification area

Hi Mohd,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if Notification setting for One Drive Is turned on. Follow the steps below.

• Click on Start button and Select Settings.
    • Select System and Click on Notification and Actions.
    • Click on Select which icon to appear on taskbar.
    • Turn on the notification for One Drive.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, Jan 31, 2023
  3. Edwin Win User
    Hide or Show Notification Area Icons on Taskbar in Windows 10

The tray link, (Option One/Step 2), seems to be depreciated in Build 10130, go to Settings via the other Steps or directly:

How do I get the one drive icon in the taskbar notification area? 20309d1485951658t-hide-show-notification-area-icons-taskbar-windows-10-a-000009.png

Edwin, Jan 31, 2023
  4. How do I get the one drive icon in the taskbar notification area?

Windows 10: Icons missing in Taskbar notification area and in Settings -> Personalize -> Taskbar -> Notification Area - Select which icons appear on the taskbar

To All,

Suddenly, (but not unexpectedly for Windows 10's instability), some of my icons in the Taskbar notification area - AND - in "Settings -> Personalize -> Taskbar -> Notification Area - Select which icons appear on the taskbar" are now missing. In the settings,
    the missing Taskbar notification area icons are turned on but all I see is a blank blue box with no icon within it or there are two entries for the same icon.

From my research, this problem has been around since 2015 so I tried a few of the fixes previously posted on this forum, but none have worked. These include:

1. Rebuild the icon cache
    2. Run SFC (System File Checker) scan "sfc /scannow"
    3. Run DISM TOOL "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth"
    Note that restarts have been done after each of these. Are there other ways to fix this problem?

Here is a screen shot snippet of "Settings -> Personalize -> Taskbar -> Notification Area - Select which icons appear on the taskbar" that shows the missing icons and duplicate entries for those icons that are missing on the Taskbar.

How do I get the one drive icon in the taskbar notification area? 0df93cf1-21aa-44af-afca-e51827bc3b66?upload=true.png

Thanks,

Steven Haymes, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

How do I get the one drive icon in the taskbar notification area?

1. How do I get the one drive icon in the taskbar notification area? - Similar Threads - drive icon taskbar

2. How do I get the one drive icon in the taskbar notification area?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get the one drive icon in the taskbar notification area?: I've tried: settings>personalization>taskbar>select which icons appear on taskbar, but Microsoft one drive icon is not a choice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-one-drive-icon-in-the-taskbar/5a659156-fb42-401f-99dc-47f381a4bc31
  3. How do I get the one drive icon in the taskbar notification area?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get the one drive icon in the taskbar notification area?: I've tried: settings>personalization>taskbar>select which icons appear on taskbar, but Microsoft one drive icon is not a choice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-one-drive-icon-in-the-taskbar/5a659156-fb42-401f-99dc-47f381a4bc31
  4. Icons in Taskbar Notification Area

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons in Taskbar Notification Area: I keep having to re-enable my preferred apps in the "Select which icons appear on Taskbar notification area". Is there a fix for this? 183716
  5. Taskbar Notification Area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Notification Area: Why has the the Weather App started appearing in the notification area of the taskbar?I do NOT want it - how do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-notification-area/c6ff6f42-47bf-44a5-8493-52c6d2aca9a5
  6. Notification area of taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification area of taskbar: I cannot get the icons for volume, network, Norton/Defender status, or even the "up arrow" for hidden items to show on the taskbar??? The clock does show. I tried all of the obvious settings. ?????...
  7. Taskbar notification area icons missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar notification area icons missing: Hello, can somebody help me please, some icons are "missing" from notification area, their visibility is hidden, I tried basic things to fix it and it wont work, please somebody :( https://prnt.sc/s0vj07 - next to volume icon there must be network icon and other icons too......
  8. How to show VPN active Icon in the Taskbar Notification Area?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to show VPN active Icon in the Taskbar Notification Area?: It is quite important to be able to see at a glance, if you are connected to the network through a VPN or through an unsecured connection. I cannot find any native setting in Windows 10 which would allow me to see if a VPN is active in the Notification Area. I first have to...
  9. How do I change an icon in the notification area?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change an icon in the notification area?: Also, how do I drag an icon to the notification area? Thank you. 110494
  10. Can't left-click on Network icon in notification area. How do I get it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't left-click on Network icon in notification area. How do I get it: I went through the steps outlined here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ate-components, and ever since I haven't been able to left-click on the Network notification icon. It responds to right-click (Gives me "Troubleshoot Problems" and "Open Network and Sharing...