Windows 10: How do I get the One Drive to open again?

Discus and support How do I get the One Drive to open again? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The One Drive has closed, how do I get it to open again? It's not offering a chance to open it again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichaelKerr3, Oct 27, 2020.

1. How do I get the One Drive to open again?

The One Drive has closed, how do I get it to open again? It's not offering a chance to open it again.

:)

MichaelKerr3, Oct 27, 2020
  2. little cat, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How do I get the One Drive to open again? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 27, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

How do I get the One Drive to open again?

Save RAW drive - Don't want data

Open Admin command prompt, then type:
    1. diskpart
    2. list disk ======> Take note of disk # of the RAW drive
    3. select disk # ======> is the number in step 2
    4. clean
    5. exit
    Open Disk Management and initialize it, Create Simple, format.

topgundcp, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

How do I get the One Drive to open again?

1. How do I get the One Drive to open again? - Similar Threads - Drive open again

2. How do I get rid of One Drive completely ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of One Drive completely ?: Hi. I got so fed up with OneDrive, that I have uninstalled it and deleted the One Drive folder on the C: Drive. I don't want it and don't need it. However, when I save a for example PowerPoint file it defaults to OneDrive - Personal. How do I stop this ? I just want the...
  3. How do I get rid of One Drive completely ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of One Drive completely ?: Hi. I got so fed up with OneDrive, that I have uninstalled it and deleted the One Drive folder on the C: Drive. I don't want it and don't need it. However, when I save a for example PowerPoint file it defaults to OneDrive - Personal. How do I stop this ? I just want the...
  4. How do I get my Disk Drive to initialize again?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get my Disk Drive to initialize again?: After attempting to play DMC 5 on steam with an Xbox controller with a USB, my computer froze and crashed. After booting my pc back up, my E drive was missing. I found out how to find it in "my pc" storage and disk management, but I'm unable to initialize it in either way due...
  5. How do I get my Disk Drive to initialize again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Disk Drive to initialize again?: After attempting to play DMC 5 on steam with an Xbox controller with a USB, my computer froze and crashed. After booting my pc back up, my E drive was missing. I found out how to find it in "my pc" storage and disk management, but I'm unable to initialize it in either way due...
  6. How do I get my Disk Drive to initialize again?

7. How do I stop one drive from ever installing again.

How do I stop one drive from ever installing again.: Seriously microsft.Stop installing your f**king BS software on my f**king pc all the time.Just stop it and f**k off.I don't want it, I don't need it and I never want to see this pile of dog **** anymore.This is my PC and I want to use it they way I feel compfortablke using...
  8. How do I stop one drive from ever installing again.

How do I stop one drive from ever installing again.: Seriously microsft.Stop installing your f**king BS software on my f**king pc all the time.Just stop it and f**k off.I don't want it, I don't need it and I never want to see this pile of dog **** anymore.This is my PC and I want to use it they way I feel compfortablke using...
  9. How do I get help signing into One Drive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get help signing into One Drive?: I can't sign into OneDrive. I enter my email address and then my password. Then the circle just goes round and round doing nothing after I enter my password. Nothing happens and I can't get in. It lasts forever until I cancel it. Any ideas?...
  10. How do I get rid of One Drive?

How do I get rid of One Drive?: I do not have multiple devices, so I don't need to access files from the cloud. I just bought a new computer and in downloading my backed up files from Carbonite I can't seem to get them to go to the folders on my computer, they keep going to One Drive and then I can't locate...