Windows 10: How do I get the robux option on Laptop I'm in USA as well

Discus and support How do I get the robux option on Laptop I'm in USA as well in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I followed the steps for the tweet that you guys left on twitter and I created an account and also I am in the USA .r I went to the Redeem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RilakkumaBear, Dec 30, 2020.

1. How do I get the robux option on Laptop I'm in USA as well

Hello! I followed the steps for the tweet that you guys left on twitter and I created an account and also I am in the USA .r I went to the Redeem button and it dose not give me an option to the reward.

:)

RilakkumaBear, Dec 30, 2020

2. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Heinritch Win User
    Robux for PC 2.0

Hello! I currently cannot buy any robux on the windows edition but i can buy the robux that is selling for the xbox, please help!

Heinritch, Dec 30, 2020
  4. KaiSeers Win User

How do I get the robux option on Laptop I'm in USA as well

Where did my robux go?

Hello,

I have recently purchased robux from the microsoft store, but when I went to my account, the robux wasn't there.

Then, i realized that i was on the original roblox website, and there must've been a roblox from microsoft. Surely enough, there was. But, when i checked my balance again, there was still no robux. Then, i thought that the email i used to purchase the robux
    had to be the same email as the account email, so I went over to my profile, and changed my email. But, the robux STILL wasn't in my balance. My final thought was, i had to go onto the Xbox to find the robux. So, i made a completely new account, joined into
    the game, and there was no robux.

I spent around $50.00 worth or robux in the purchase, so could you please tell me an answer on where i can find my robux. If possible, if there was a way to refund robux, please let me know.

KaiSeers, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

How do I get the robux option on Laptop I'm in USA as well

1. How do I get the robux option on Laptop I'm in USA as well - Similar Threads - robux option Laptop

2. how get free robux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how get free robux: gsrarea https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-get-free-robux/cb8984ab-c1fa-45f7-bd48-7029186656b2
  3. how get free robux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how get free robux: gsrarea https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-get-free-robux/cb8984ab-c1fa-45f7-bd48-7029186656b2
  4. how get free robux

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How can I get free Robux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get free Robux: Robux RobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobux...
  6. How can I get free Robux

How can I get free Robux: Robux RobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobux...
  7. Why did microsoft rewards remove the 100 robux option and the 400 robux option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did microsoft rewards remove the 100 robux option and the 400 robux option?: Is it possible in the future for it to come back because i had like already redeemed the 100 robux a couple times but now i have to grind for 12,000 points just for the 800 robux option which can take over multiple weeks to get....
  8. Why did microsoft rewards remove the 100 robux option and the 400 robux option?

Why did microsoft rewards remove the 100 robux option and the 400 robux option?: Is it possible in the future for it to come back because i had like already redeemed the 100 robux a couple times but now i have to grind for 12,000 points just for the 800 robux option which can take over multiple weeks to get....
  9. how do i buy robux?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i buy robux?: When i try to buy robux straight from the site, my microsoft balance isn't included. when i do from the app, same thing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-buy-robux/de169c35-cdc1-43ad-b5c1-6931466c5d27
  10. Can i get a refund on robux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i get a refund on robux: I accidentally bought robux for roblox and i havent spent any of it yet, can i return the robux and get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-a-refund-on-robux/ab993d4c-26e4-4c60-b95a-6463b6feb779